• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Dear free hosting providers

If you don't plan on keeping the service going past a month, don't start a free hosting service! What a headache.
  2. D

Free cPanel Hosting - Provider of Free Hosting Since 2005

ugh, woulda helped if you mentioned you have to make ten posts.
  3. D

Free Web Hosting offer only 50 accounts

Holy crap, I see the downfalls of getting free accounts now. Second one for this site, can't find one that works lol.
  4. D

Free Web Hosting offer only 50 accounts

Activate my account pleaaaaaaase
  5. D

Looking for a hosting account, very minimal requirements.

I need a free hosting account. All I need is be able to use wordpress. Don't need subdomains or addon domains, email, or even a control panel, as long as wordpress is working. Page will only be about four pages with a header and 1-2 images. So that's all the diskspace I need, wordpress...
  6. D

Is there a catch in free hosting?

Great thanks a lot. And they must be clear on what they expect when they make an offer I guess?
  7. D

Is there a catch in free hosting?

Is there a catch to free hosting? Or just the one with ads? Or is the whole point to hope they need to upgrade to a better plan in the future? I've never really experienced free hosting before, and just assumed they all had ads on them until I took a closer look. What are the cons of this...
  8. D

Free American Web Hosting!

Site isn't even up :/
  9. D

Looking for multiple hosts with very little requirments under $2 per month

Yes, posted in wrong section, it was awaiting mod approval so I was hoping they would have moved it. Thanks for the links!
  10. D

Looking for multiple hosts with very little requirments under $2 per month

I'm looking for multiple hosts for under $2/month. All I need is about 50megs of space and a couple gigs of bandwidth.
Back