• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. PrimeGalactic

PrimeGalactic service plans starting at $1.49 per month

Our Paid Hosting Plans Starting At $1.49. Our Service Plan Planet 3G for $1.49 per month 3GBs Storage Space 100GBs Bandwidth Traffic Features and Services - Included: Yes Our Service Plan Planet 5G for $3.49 per month 5GBs Storage Space 150GBs Bandwidth Traffic Features...
  2. PrimeGalactic

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Not bad!, The Longest Thread still going strong.
  3. PrimeGalactic

How i can learn html

I recommend HTML for Dummies Book to learn HTML the easy way if you like to read tuts or any other computer/software/script language you like to learn etc... w3schools is also good in my opinion tho I rarely use it.
  4. PrimeGalactic

Low price webhosting plans starting at $1.49 per month

Our Paid Hosting Plans Starting At $1.49. Our Service Plan 3GBs for $1.49 per month 3GBs Storage Space 100GBs Bandwidth Traffic Features and Services - Included: Yes Our Service Plan 5GBs for $1.49 per month 5GBs Storage Space 150GBs Bandwidth Traffic Features and...
  5. PrimeGalactic

PrimeGalactic Coming Online After Christmas

PrimeGalactic should be up after christmas. I added a splash page to the site if your interested in how the site will look once its completely up and going. A couple of more details. Alot has change in PrimeGalactic since its 1st open. Alot of things also change so we can remain online for...
  6. PrimeGalactic

PrimeGalactic Success Broken

-- PrimeGalactic Coming Back Online November 2011 -- Note: Has taken advise from everyone from this thread thanks guys & gals if any :), and a special thanks to FWS.net =). eddy
  7. PrimeGalactic

thanks for the feedback, & I apologize for all the happen the last few days to all the users whom where using PG for hosting websites. Update: At this moment I'm doing some research and asking questions in all webhosts I find across the interwebs and here at FWS before I buy or rent. Im looking...
  8. PrimeGalactic

@derek, true
  9. PrimeGalactic

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Good!!!, don't stop until every bully is taken down. Stand up for self Matt =).
  10. PrimeGalactic

I had a couple of .in TLD domains accounts being hosted at PG. :p
  11. PrimeGalactic

@hostgatorindia I apologize for the happening of PrimeGalactic, I had no time to salvage the accounts if I did all accounts would have been save in a external harddrive, tho It would be a day or 2 for PrimeGalactic to look for a new home to adjust. I myself feel very angry for the happening was...
  12. PrimeGalactic

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Please Mtwiscool do something about your bullying report them bullies to your school admins right away & live a joyful life. Hopefully this does not end in a tragic story of a boy who got bully.
  13. PrimeGalactic

To he/her, Whom ever gave me -rep please say something, I'll hear you out?
  14. PrimeGalactic

thanks for the response, i will move on and find another host. So mysite will be down for quite a while. I'll keep some of you updated when PrimeGalactic comes back online. I'm looking forward for a dedicated server now.
  15. PrimeGalactic

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

@mtwiscool hah I say take it like a man. Beat that bully punchum or kick um in the groin. Who cares if you get grounded or reported to office at least you'll get your anger out. Ignore the words if they tell you "you are a bully to by beating some other bully" no that only shows that you...
  16. PrimeGalactic

Yes they gave a 24hr notice, if I was aware of the problem let say 48 hrs or a week I would find the account or website causing the problem or DDOS attack from hackers and banned those incoming IP's from the related attackers not the client its not a clients fault from a DDOS attack from...
  17. PrimeGalactic

Sorry Sain Cai but I'm the one whom lost money not you. You go ahead and protect Eleven2 or Webhosting Providers Assets. Like I said this was an unexpected thing happen yesterday I have job was not aware of that. Yes it is the provider fault in my opinion. A business or a person who works for a...
  18. PrimeGalactic

Over 300 free client accounts plus counting &, over 10 paid client accounts my account with eleven2 reseller was terminated due to large numbers of DDOS attacks & a ever growing free & paid clientele database Yesterday morning PrimeGalactic reached un staggering high volumes of DDOS and a...
  19. PrimeGalactic

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

like what, mmm what type of standards. fine, I'll capture every FWS user and throw them to your lair.
Back