• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

[UK] [US] [LA]3.95/M or 19$/YR (256MB/500GB/35GB) | UNMANAGED VPS BLOWOUT SALE 20%OFF

FeHosting specializes in affordable OpenVZ/SolusVM VPS web hosting solutions. Order any VPS below and TAKE 20% OFF ANNUALLY: Use the coupon code STOCKUP During checkout and it will take 20% off your server if you choose to pay annually. Coupon Codes: We've got a load of New US/UK/LA...
  2. F

Price you would pay for domains.

Just doing some research here. I am wondering, I'm about to buy-in a domain buisness and would like to know what prices you would pay for domains? I know they are about $9/year for a .com/.net/.org
  3. F

Did you custom design your site or use a template?

Hi, Did you custom design your site or use a template? We are working on our custom designed site. Just curious what others feel about this.
  4. F

Whats your registrar?

Hi, Whats the registar you use?
  5. F

Late fee on a hosting account?

Hello everyone, What do you think about late fees on a hosting account that was 3 or 4 days late? Should you add a $5 $10 or even $15 or more to the account? What would you do?
  6. F

Your Server / Your Price

Hi everyone, What do you think about this idea... Your Server / Your Price Your Server / Your Price. RAM Space Bandwidth Control Panel Unmanaged/Semi Managed/Full Management What you want to pay (sensible offers please) Let's see your Package's... This is just to see what...
  7. F

3.95/M or 19$/YR (256MB/500GB/35GB) | UNMANAGED VPS BLOWOUT SALE!! MULTIPLE LOCATIONS

FeHosting specializes in affordable OpenVZ/SolusVM VPS web hosting solutions. Order any VPS below and TAKE 20% OFF ANNUALLY: Use the coupon code STOCKUP During checkout and it will take 20% off your server if you choose to pay annually. Coupon Codes: We've got a load of New US/UK/LA based...
Back