• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Best domain name reseller

Enom is pretty good, but with two caveats: You have to load up your 'wallet' with at least $100 at a time, and work your way down. Sometimes their site gives out when it comes to editing custom nameservers and such, and you'll have to get support to come in and do it for you.
  2. D

cPanel wants to 'eliminate' WHMCS

I noticed this the other day, and already see an issue with it. While cPanel dominates the market share in web hosting control panels, it does have a lion's share of flaws. I've always referred to it as "crap, but the best crap on the market." There's also a lot of things that would make...
  3. D

What is Best Support Ticket System?

I personally like WHMCS. It's cost can be a bit high sometimes, especially for a startup company, but they mean it when they say "complete solution." It creates virtually anything automatically upon initial payment, be it for web hosting, VPSes, SHOUTcast hosting, etc... and not to mention, when...
  4. D

Can I earn money by reselling hosting .??

It really depends on how and who you market your services to. There are several web hosts out there that offer "Unlimited" features such as disk space and bandwidth, which are obviously overselling. Unfortunately, most people will flock to those offerings because they see "Unlimited" for a cheap...
Back