• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Host Directory

i setup england hosting to rasie funds for post2vps has im £40 needed to pay for a dedicated server for year
  2. M

Host Directory

ad free means they is no ads on users websites i only put ads on the homepage and signup page no websites hosted with us has ads
  3. M

Host Directory

the website works the pop ups are to fund post2vps
  4. M

whating to get on host directory

the tos are at: http://england-hosting.tk/page2.html they are found in sign up page just above the form with link titaled tos
  5. M

thank you poe can you change it to no ads on users pagers as its now ad free and close theis thread before it gets out of contreal
  6. M

im still whating to get on the free host directory website: england-hosting.tk i left a linkback when can i get on the free host directory
  7. M

why type of school you go to?

jason what type of school did you go to?
  8. M

im a fan of your mybb thream
  9. M

so everone what type of school you are at or have been at chose from public schools or private schools my awser private school (now)
  10. M

free host industry

my idea is ads on the homepage and on singup page and contaer panle
  11. M

free host industry

the point of this is to get a plan on how the best way to run free webhosting is. inc makeing money with keeping uptime and speed
  12. M

free host industry

so you think the free hosting bunnisss is over supplied 2. i think paid hosting is dieing free webhosting is getting more poperler
  13. M

free host industry

i think that people are just whant to make a bit of money of co-branded than get a resellers to get a vps than make more money then move to dedicated server this is how it works
  14. M

free host industry

this thread is about the free host industry how it makes money with out ads on userpagers how we get traffic how to stay up how is free host industry as a whole
  15. M

Should Youhosting resellers be banned here?

i had a 10-80% abouse rate with old resellers ps. yes i do have lots of posts
  16. M

i always tryed to provide the best support i went to youhosting because i got tired of p2h reseller going down my uptime is staby at 99.099%
  17. M

i don't think so i awser support tickets i spent days working on my website
  18. M

DeepList and Zombie

well i also returnd today i was told that deeplist tried to mess up fws(thats what i was told so i don't know) i think zombie was for flaming
  19. M

Free hosts that you used that are now dead

i remeber 2ip.org i was with them for a year they ware good but than they stoped the free hosting than 2 mouths after that they closed rip 2ip
  20. M

why i have not been online

i have provided mincraft related help before i just whant to help people but no one whants help
Back