• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

Hello FWS

Hello Im new here ! How's it goign guys ? Hope we can share some knowledge. So sad for moderators that they have to approve my every post :)
  2. P

What is your mode of transportation?

Car if someone else drives.
  3. P

Firefox or IE?

Firefox because in my point of view you cant even make the comparation. I just hate IE. It get angry just opening it :ninja:.
  4. P

Who loves windows 7?

Its great. Fast and costumizable. Great nice looking themes. Haven't managed to crash it.
  5. P

Best software for web designing?

I go for Photoshop, Notepad ++, Dreamweaver. Maybe Paint xD?
  6. P

Antsta - New template

Looks nice but could have some more elements. Also the images should have a loading screen until they all load or something because it just gives the impression its slow as hell when you first go onto it.
  7. P

Please review new version PHP Forms site

Looks very cool for me. Sleek and clear. Plain and simple yet complex and with a nice flow of colors.
  8. P

Best Free Forum Software

MyBB all the way. The best solution for free forum software. Secure, stable and fast. Sadly it kinda of lacks free COOL themes but anyway it's the best.
  9. P

WHMCS or HostBill?

WHCMS is the most known and from what I know it's more stable, bug free and more secure than any other. If I would have to choose between the two, I would give it a go to WHCMS.
  10. P

What is Best Support Ticket System?

The best is the one integrated in whcms... You can also use TrellisDesk or osTickets
Back