• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. I

ImageZilla.net - Free Adult Image Hosting w/ FF Addon, API & Custom Thumbnail Sizes!

ImageZilla.net Imagezilla aims to be your goto host for large thumbnails. Hosted on gigabit servers with highly optimized nginx configurations we can deliver a large number of images at high speed. We have some of the biggest available thumbnails! Details: Adult images allowed Max file...
  2. I

ImageZilla.net - Free Adult Image Hosting w/ Firefox Addon, API & Desktop Uploader!

ImageZilla.net Imagezilla aims to be your goto host for large thumbnails. Hosted on gigabit servers with highly optimized nginx configurations we can deliver a large number of images at high speed. We have some of the biggest available thumbnails! Details: Adult images allowed...
  3. I

Imagezilla.net - Free Adult Image Hosting

You guys really dont get it. This isn't a web host, its an image host. You can only upload images. You dont get an ftp/ssh account with unlimited storage or bandwidth. Now if I told you that we never delete images like some hosts, you'd have a point but we do delete inactive images because that...
  4. I

We have a size limit on the image. There are no bandwidth restrictions like I said earlier. Feel free to read "there are no limitations on the dimensions". The sentence after that is an example of what you can do ie for example you can upload a 4000x4000 image or a 1000000000x100000000000000...
  5. I

No the same concept doesn't apply. Dont worry about it, its obvious you dont understand economics.
  6. I

No its you two who missed the point. We aren't a web host. With a web host you cannot have a financially viable business model with unlimited storage and bandwidth. We are an image hosting service which makes this model very viable.
  7. I

We are not a web host. We are an image host. You can upload as many images as you want but we will delete the ones with no views in the last 6 months. Theoretically there is unlimited bandwidth for an image since its real limitations aren't resources but the number of people who view the images...
  8. I

Imagezilla aims to be your goto host for large thumbnails. Hosted on gigabit servers with highly optimized nginx configurations we can deliver a large number of images at high speed. We have some of the biggest available thumbnails! Details: Adult images allowed Max file size of 5mb Unlimited...
  9. I

The only contradiction I see is the grammar error with the server/servers. There are no limitations with the dimensions of an image just the disk space it occupies. I suggest you re-read it carefully. We also place no bandwidth restrictions ie 5gb per image. If your point is that our servers...
  10. I

http://imagezilla.net Unlike other image hosts we are hosted on a gigabit server in order to handle enormous volumes of traffic. Our highly optimized servers have been tweaked in order to accommodate our extremely large thumbnails. The combination of large thumbnails, speed and stability using...
  11. I

Thanks. We now have a firefox addon for easier remote uploading of images.
  12. I

http://imagezilla.net Unlike other image hosts we are hosted on a gigabit server in order to handle enormous volumes of traffic. Our highly optimized servers have been tweaked in order to accomodate our extremely large thumbnails. The combination of large thumbnails, speed and stability...
  13. I

Who loves windows 7?

Windows 7 is great. I'm not a big fan of microsoft but win7 is actually a good OS. XP and vista both suck.
  14. I

Dear Canada

I can't stand his haircut. I wanna slap him across the head sometimes.
  15. I

Do this

nice trick didn't know the url bar could run javascript!
  16. I

FireFox 4?

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/hardware/ie9-vs-chrome-10-vs-firefox-4-rc-vs-opera-1101-vs-safari-5-the-big-browser-benchmark/11890 Here's a speed benchmark comparison. Chrome is the fastest in most of the benchmarks. I'm using FF4 and with 3 tabs open its using 456mb of ram. How is it not a...
  17. I

Google Chrome Operating System!

Chrome os is more of a mobile os. its not really meant for desktops.
  18. I

FireFox 4?

FF4 is an even worse memory hog than ff3. Chrome still is the speed king but it lacks a boatload of features. As far as extensions go, they still suck and that tiny button area is a piss poor addon bar on chrome. You can compare speeds of the different browsers here arewefastyet.com
  19. I

Do you know any server speed monitoring service?

Pingdom is what I think you want. Say you want to monitor mydomain.com it'll fetch the page, search for a string. It'll give you a log of the response times of fetching the page and ping times.
  20. I

What are some free image host?

Try http://imagezilla.net
Back