• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

★•★•★ FREE cPanel | GenVPS $3.95 | FREE CONTROL PANELS! ★•★•★

GenVPS Our aim is to provide quality VPS hosting solutions for those who require managed and unmanaged VPS. Our top priority is to provide outstanding support for our clients, regardless of the package you choose. All clients are made equal! GenVPS - Quality, Affordability, Simplicity...
  2. J

★•★•★ VPS only $3.95 - GenVPS | FREE cPanel Promotion!★•★•★

GenVPS At GenVPS, we strive to offer affordable, managed VPS solutions. Why do we feel qualified to do this? At GenVPS, we're veteran VPS clients, we know what our customers want and do everything in our power to provide what they need. ManagedVPS GenVPS primarily offers managed services...
  3. J

Review this baby, metaskim

I think the site looks pretty great, although I would say there's a lot of information on there for just one page... Perhaps add some javascript so it only shows selected categories, or just add different pages.
  4. J

Web developer stigma

It's just all too competitive now days, like said before, there are a lot more cheaper alternatives, it's not all the lucrative to go into web development/design as freelance now days imo
  5. J

Google Chrome Operating System!

ChromeOS is meant to be for more portable devices such as netbooks and maybe notebooks from what I gather. I don't think Windows 7 is all that great on netbooks, so might be a good alternative, but for notebooks and desktops, it would be hard to beat Windows 7, or Mac OS X for that matter :)
  6. J

Best software?

Dreamweaver and Photoshop are probably the best, although I'm sure there are cheaper/free alternatives :p
  7. J

WHMCS or HostBill?

For me, WHMCS is unbeatable (so far) I've used both Hostbill and WHMCS, but hostbill just doesn't cut it. WHMCS is simple, affordable and effective.
  8. J

which course will be better for me in computer education?

If you're not entirely sure what you want to do, you could always try to find a more generic course that has elements of a number of things, then build experience in your chosen area after.
  9. J

What Windows Versions have you used?

I have used Windows: 3.1 95 98 2000 XP Vista 7 As wells as Windows: Server 2003 Server 2008
  10. J

Which Forum software do you prefer?

vBulletin all the way, it just feels like a nicer place to be and looks a lot more professional than any other forum software.
  11. J

Latest Gadgets this 2011

The one's I'm looking forward to seeing are the -iPad 2 -iPhone 5 And ofcourse, the recently launched MacBook Pro's with quad cores look pretty sweet :)
  12. J

Internet Speed

speedtest.net/result/1173281133.png Can't post URLs but my Download is 11.05Mb/s Upload is 7.65Mb/s
Back