• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Can you recommend a Chat Room Script?

I didn't even think about them having a plugin. Thanks!
  2. C

Can you recommend a Chat Room Script?

I need it to be: 30+ people compliment Wordpress run lean easy to install preferably free :)
  3. C

Personal Use Reseller Newbie

now I'm excited ... I didn't have to wait for the moderator to accept my post woo hoo doing happy dance lol
  4. C

I appreciate the advice. Today, I've traveled for the off line job and nothing has gotten done online. I haven't been able to play with the uploads. I did download from the old host via FTP, so if I only have to check chmod codes lol (Thanks AboutWeb) I should be in business sometime...
  5. C

Thank you for your advice. I do make backups of mySQL databases, and I know how to save content. woohoo! lol I don't know how to reload it so it shows correctly. I've been trying to reload the sites to the new server, without luck. My main one, I rebuilt from scratch instead of asking my web...
  6. C

I had a falling out with my web host and had a buddy tell me he could offer me a Reseller Web Host package for my domains (18 in all). I took him up on it, it was more GB for less than I had been paying. After reading the forum for a few days, I realize that I have no clue how to manage...
  7. C

Please review my proxy site

Just FYI: I use Firefox web browser and Avast. When I tried looking at your site, I am blocked and get a message the site is a phishing site. Carver
  8. C

Safest way to enter partnerships?

EchoSign.com is a way to sign contracts on line. I use it for my independent contractors.
Back