• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. V

hosting with adult content allowed

Haha even my uni had that problem.. must be a pain in the youknowwhat. No errors occured by the way :-) Done! Thank you :-)
  2. V

Hey :) That sounds great and exactly like what I was lookin for. :classic2: Uhm.. pardon? I will be using a free domain if that's important. My site is down at the moment because I don't have a place to host it at... why are you asking? :)
  3. V

Hello :wave: I would like to build an adult website (with clips, pics, etc.) and am looking for a free hosting service for that. Don't worry about your server load or bandwidth, since I plan not to host any adult content on the server. So basically I just need a place that allows embedding pics...
  4. V

What contact information do I need to provide?

Hello everyone ! :classic2: I was wondering how much contact information I have to provide on my website. As far as I know that is different in every country. Due to a (quite, but not too) recent law all pages hosted on German and Austrian servers have to provide the full contact address of the...
  5. V

100 MB,500KB file size,2xmysql,1xFTP,no post2host,99%up,5GB bw,[adult allowed?]

@TSO Oh wow okay :) Then I will have a look at that,too:classic2: _____ Yes they can provide the features for about 6 months and they die :cry2: Well and about the adult content.. I think companies mostly just do not want it to be hosted on their servers due to high bandwidth comsumption (?)...
  6. V

Okay so I started with itspierced.com because I kind of put the most hopes into that. I logged in here but now cannot find a way to administrate the webspace. I think I need help finding some kind of control panel :cry2: perfectz.info does not allow adult content. Also it has very suspect...
  7. V

Thanks for all your replies :) As I do not have a lot of experience I can't really tell but your limit of 50,000 connections per hour will never be reached (especially since adult content is not allowed). What I was wondering though is, how your service earns the money to offer all that...
  8. V

Hello everyone :classic2: I am a student from Germany and experiment with PHP in my spare time. I have made me quite a few sites but about 10 times suddenly the host disappered. What I am looking for is, for now, just a little bit of space to experiment with and a host that has a better uptime...
Back