• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. E

Looking for server? Try Linux VPS with Ultra-Fast SSD Drives!

All SSD VPS Plans come with: >>Pure Solid-State Drives (SSD) with RAID 50 >>DNS Management >>Full Root Access >>SolusVM Control Panel + KVM >>10 Mbps bandwidth >>99.99% Uptir SLA Grab it today at as low as RM41.34/month with just a click http://goo.gl/CN5rqa
  2. E

Dedicated Server Hot Deal - Clearance Stocks!

What You Get With Exabytes Dedicated Servers? » Server Spec: Dual Intel® 5504 Quad Core Xeon® Processors » RAM Memory: 12 GB » Hard Drive(s): 4x1TB Sata RAID 10 » Operating System: CentOS 6.x 64-bit » Server Management: Silver(Semi) Management Plan - Included » Bandwidth: 10,000GB/mo -...
  3. E

Join Exabytes (US) Journey To The Cloud Contest To Win iPhone 4S!

Like Exabytes (US) Facebook fan page and stand a chance to walkaway with an iPhone 4S! The “Journey To The Cloud” facebook contest aims to increase the interaction with our customers and fans. 1) 'Like' Exabytes (US) fan page; 2) 'Share' Exabytes (US) fan page on Exabytes (US) wall; 3)...
  4. E

Exabytes Dedicated Server Promotion with 25GB Free CDN

Free your website from traffics congestion, let the sky be your limit! Exabytes is offering the Dedicated Server promotion with the following offers: Free 25GB Content Delivery Network Free 20TB bandwidth upgrade (valid for all dedicated server except Intel Atom processor) 50% off for...
  5. E

.CO.CC is back to Google

It was previously delisted by Google as Google saw it as a spammy or low quality site but it is now back to Google. Is it a bug or Google really mean it? What do you think? I got the news from
  6. E

“Get A Server, Get A FREE iPad2” Promotion

Exabytes.COM launches its dedicated server hosting promotion “Get A Server, Get A FREE iPad2” which automatically entitles its first ten subscribers to a FREE iPad2 and free server setup fees in conjunction of its 10th anniversary. Server availability: Server: Intel Xeon Quad Core E3-1230...
  7. E

The FAQ from a layman

How do you answer if a layman asks "What is the different between web hosting, VPS and dedicated server?"
  8. E

Exabytes EBuzzzz Email Marketing

Email Marketing is a form of direct marketing which uses electric mail as a means of communicating commercial message to the audience. The users can create and send bulk HTML email or newsletters with no tech skills to the subscribers. A useful tool for the company marketer to communicate...
  9. E

50% OFF across ALL Shared Hosting, VPS and Ebuzzz Email Marketing

Jai Hind! Exabytes is jubilant to celebrate 64th Independence Day with all Indians on 15-August-2011. Get your 50% OFF on our shared hosting, VPS and Ebuzzz Email Marketing packages in conjunction with this special occasion! Sign up NOW with coupon code: IND2011-50 and get a WHOPPING 50% OFF...
  10. E

77% OFF for .IN Domain

Jai Hind! Exabytes is jubilant to celebrate 64th Independence Day with all Indians on 15-August-2011. .IN Domain names are on HUGE Discount of up to 77% in conjunction with India’s 64th Independence Day! .IN domain normal price is $25.99 but NOW it’s slashed to only $5.99 for first year...
  11. E

Working hour per day

Internet business is understand as 24x7, no rest day but human has the limit of working. Normally we need 8 hours in sleep, 8 hours working and another 8 hours for personal stuff. I know some of you do not work merely 8 hours per day. Please share how long do you work per day. I work 9...
  12. E

Free Web Hosting for All Charitable Organizations

Exabytes Network understands that a great number of charitable organizations have limited budget on publicity. However, without publicity, their hands are tied from raising the awareness of the general public towards channeling donations, sponsorships, help and services to them easily. Exabytes...
  13. E

MASSIVE 30% VPS Discount for first 50 Sign-ups Only

Exabytes' Virtual Private Server is having 30% OFF for first 50 sign-ups! Quickly get one before it is too late! Many are wondering what can VPS do for you? Well, 4 reasons why you should have VPS: 1) Speed Advantage - Double up RAM and Monthly Data Transfer (Bandwidth) for every VPS you...
  14. E

50% OFF for EBiz Gold Unlimited Hosting Package by Exabytes!

Exabytes Network (US) is offering one-time 50% Discount for unlimited hosting from today to celebrate US Independence Day which falls on 4-July-2011. This is indeed a Golden Chance for those who are looking for affordable and reliable hosting. The offer ends on 6 July and is only applicable...
  15. E

USD0.99 .IN Domain is returned!

USD0.99 for One .IN domain! Exabytes Network’s USD0.99/domain Crazy Sale is Back, but prices are moving up USD1 for every 10 domains sold. If you miss the chance, you’ll have to pay MORE as from our experience, 100 domains are usually sold within 1-2 days! So why do you need a domain? What...
  16. E

New Domain Name Registration

I intend to register a few domain names but I have nothing to do with the domain. Register the domain name because the name is nice and still available for registration. May I know if you practice this? I mean register the domain names but do nothing on these domains?
  17. E

Charitable organisation hosting sponsorship is available now

Understand that the charitable organisation always has financial difficulty to own a hosting package. Here we are to help the charitable organisation to have a hosting. Please feel free to contact marketing [@] exabytes [dot] com if you need a sponsored hosting for your charitable...
  18. E

I was personal attcked

I was personal attacked last week. That incident happended earlier and it was actually have been brought to discussion. I thought it was over but when come to reporting submission, I was blamed again. There was a very serious communication, different perception and vast different in case...
  19. E

IT literate

The usage of software is getting easier and more user friendly nowadays. I wondered how many of the forum users are from IT school? Please vote as bleow: From IT school, no issue in developing website. From IT school but do not expertise in developing website. Not from IT school, but...
Back