• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. E

1 Dollar .COM Registration and Free Web hosting / Banner free.

Hello consumers. We are interested to offer .COM domain name registration for $1/year only. This will come with banner free superb web hosting services with cPanel and all other goodies. Are you interested to get this special offer ? If yes, then send me a mail from...
  2. E

1 Dollar .COM Registration. A New marketing strategy!

Sales are going really tough these days. Impossible to get new clients. So we are thinking about new marketing strategies. How about giving .COM domain registration for $1 for the first year ? Would that interest clients and make them sign up with us ? This $1 registration with also come...
  3. E

20GB Space, 200Gb Transfer, Sitebuilder, Script Installer, PHP, MySQL, cPanel

Blazing fast servers! Free web Hosting. Free Domain Hosting. Free Subdomain Hosting. Free Website Builder Software. Free php Hosting. Free mysql Hosting. Three type of linux web hosting packages available. (Advertisement free hosting. Post2host free hosting. Paid Hosting !) -...
  4. E

Which post2host script to use for my free hosting ?

Ipanel is not even responding to my questions. They are either out of business or not interested. So that is not a reliable solution. thehostingtool.com is good but severely buggy, I tried 3 latest versions and neither could create a site for me so far. free hosting manger seems to be the best...
  5. E

How is the market demand for free hosting > How many signups can I get per day & how?

After lot of brain storming. I have come up with a free web hosting business model that sounds promising. Although I did not like it at first, I will offer post2hosting free hosting without any banner ads. 4 posts per month! Secondly for those who dont like post2host, I will offer free...
  6. E

Best Way to Monetorize and Run your Free hosting!

Alright, I am setting up my free hosting service. Its cPanel, 180+ Free Scripts installer, Sitebuilder 1000+ templates. 20gig disk space and Unlimited every thing (practically). Proposed Domain and subdomain hosting. Ad free hosting. Now I cant run this hosting for ever if I am not...
  7. E

Free ASP.net Hosting. 10Gb Windows hosting for any purpose.

Please sign up for your free asp/asp.net windows hosting at www.free4asp.net We offer free asp hosting and free asp.net hosting. Did you know that asp or asp.net with ms access database at the backend can handle more than 300 concurrent connections? That means you can run a small or a medium...
  8. E

Free Custom website development & web programming with purchase of web hosting $12/yr

Free Custom website development & web programming with purchase of web hosting $12/yr Save between $100-$300! www.enoughhosting.com » Your domain Name » Latest WebsitePanel » 500 mb web space » Unlimited Transfer » Ready Softwares Pack » ftontpage, unlimited ftp » Mail, webmail...
  9. E

One year of linux or windows FREE HOSING and $4 per year after first year.

Please note that this is not a free hosting offer. We usually call our package a cheap hosting deal. However we are offering the first year free and charge $4 for next years to come. Over the years since 2001 we ran both paid and free web hosting and we found it hard to manage the free servers...
  10. E

Cheap Windows and Linux Domain hosting. Only $4 per year. Designing, programming etc.

Cheap Windows and Linux Domain hosting. Only $4 per year. Designing, programming etc. Complete package or custom solution. Please visit us for more information at www.enoughhosting.com
  11. E

How many sites can a linux / cpanel server handle?

We are investigating cPanel for a free web hosting service. The reason for asking how many accounts can a linux cPanel server handle is due to the fact that we have noticed on prior windows hosting, the iis6 web server crashes after a certain number of user signups. Mainly due to metabase...
  12. E

Free Domain Name and Web Hosting relaunched.

We have relaunched our free domain name registration and web page hosting system. The new system has upgraded features, prettier design, option to choose template and background picture. Using our online site manager you can create 100 pages with data and images, upload 1000 images in...
  13. E

$6 per year Linux or Windows Domain Hosting.

We are offering Business Class Linux and Windows domain hosting for only $6 per YEAR. We are a group of system admins working in the hosting industry since 2001. Our goal is to get you the best and most reliable deal. What you get: Linux: Cpanel control panel. Fantastico. 500mb space...
  14. E

Windows free hosting control panel with post/visit to host type community

Hi, few years back I wrote a control panel for windows hosting, 2003 server. both paid and free. Reseller, admin and site level panel. http://sourceforge.net/projects/windowshostingc Right now, I looked into website panel, which is a free control panel for windows hosting but not suitable...
  15. E

What do you really want from your hosting company?

The main argument of this topic is free hosting. I have been in the hosting industry for almost a decade. Free and paid both, Domain and subdomain or virtual directory based. Markets have change a whole lot over the years. I am interested to know what people are looking for from their hosts...
  16. E

What kind of linux hosting would be hot now days?

I am interested to start a free linux, php, mysql hosting service. It would be able to host both domains and subdomains. I am wondering how to make it runnable. I mean if I put a banner ad on all new sites would people sign up? If so, whoose banner can I use. I know google adsense is not...
  17. E

Starategy for running a free or paid hosting servcie

Hello every one. I am in the hosting business for 10 years. Things have changed totally over the years. Strategies that worked earlier don't work now. Still servers goes on. So I am proposing a few new ideas about running a free or paid hosting service and hope to get your ideas as well. 1)...
  18. E

Free or paid hosting

I am offering free domain hosting. That means if you purchase a domain from me at market rate, i will host it free for you. Well, now the question is should I put that in free hosting or paid hosting? Bcs u pay for the domain name.
  19. E

Hello every one

Hi, I am new to this forum. I would like to say hello to every one. I am promoting my linux and windows hosting. Any suggestions on marketing would be great.
  20. E

about new posts

I made a new post but its not coming online on your forum. Am I making any mistake?:welcome:
Back