• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. L

Windows hosting

Is it a good idea to use Windows hosting from the company that specializes in this kind of services? I mean aspnix.com, I want to start Windows hosting from them. Or maybe you can recommend me anything else?
  2. L

Offshore hosting

Anybody knows any offshore hosting service with reasonable price/features ratio? I am considering going offshore with some of my more adult oriented sites. Just in case
  3. L

How to move java script scroll bar positioning

Yesterday I figured out how to add a custom scroll bar to dreamweaver with java script. I’m having trouble positioning the scroll bar though. I’m specifically having trouble moving the scroll bar up in the text box. Because of this the text is positioned nicely in the box but the scroll bar is...
  4. L

Adding blogging facility to a website.

I have an exisiting website, which I am currently linking with CushyCMS to update the main content. Is there some sort of thing I can add which is a similar CMS, but more blog orientated. As at the moment, I have to just have a single "blog" page, then just delete the old post and write a new...
  5. L

What do you think about domain hacks?

By domain hacks I mean sites like del.icio.us (now delicious.com). Are these good choices for domain names? Why or why not?
  6. L

Software for periodic checking of domains availability

I have been searching i did not found the freeware windows software which will periodically, lets say every minute check my domain list if any of domains become available for registration and then just popup message when they are. Did you found any? I dont want to use registar services...
  7. L

Server Security on Dedicated Servers

Everyone knows that nowdays, hacking attempts are increasing day-by-day. One dead hole and your is hacked, in such case, What are the security measures one should follow to improve the security on dedicated server?
  8. L

Which webhosting has the cheapest yet has the uptime quality?

Which webhosting has the cheapest yet has the uptime quality?
  9. L

Free WordPress theme with editable PSD file

Hello, I have taken the time and searched high and low on the net, looking for a wordpress theme that I can edit the photoshop file, with the slices intact. And so far I have come up empty handed if anyone has or knows where to find some half-decent wordpress themes with the photoshop file, I...
  10. L

Robots.txt issue

My host has a main domain for the root and several domains assigned to inner folders. I want to disallow everything for the root domain. If I set the file in the root to 'disallow: /' will that affect the inner domain folders? Would I then need to set the files in each inner domain folder to...
  11. L

Domain name registrar's quality and website speed?

Is there any connection between the two?
  12. L

What are YOUR Best - backordering sites?

What are YOUR Best - backordering sites?
  13. L

How to convert PSD to WP?

Hi everyone! I need your advice. I don’t have extended knowledge about HTML, I know just basics. And it’s too hard and killing to code. I have inspiration and I’d like to design with pleasure not making boring work. Can you advise me any tool or maybe software that can convert my PSD to...
  14. L

Do you include borders in the 960 pixel wide layout?

When I layout my pages in Fireworks I like to set my header size to 960x? But sometimes I put a border around my whole page. So for a 2px wide border that could potentially take my overall page width to 964. So how do others do it. Do you reduce your page width to accommodate borders when you...
  15. L

Can we prevent transfer to another Godadddy account once we made account chnage?

I Want to know that If I have pushed domain from one Godaddy account to another account ,but other account owner has not still accepted the domain.Can I get Domain back? Anyone's help will be appreciated.
  16. L

Automated domain registration

Hi, I'm looking for either software or, preferrably, a script which will ping a registrar until the domain is available (ones that are almost deleted) and then register it. Is there anything out there and how are enom and snapnames grabbing deleted domains? automated script? Thanks!
  17. L

How to put Adbrite ads between posts?

can anyone know how to add Adbrite ads between posts in blogger blog.So if any friend know then give deep answer.Thanks !
  18. L

What is Divine plugin? Who tried?

Hi, everyone. I’ve read much about a new plugin for Photoshop – Divine plugin. However there is no information about it at Adobe’s official site. Have anyone tried Divine? It seems to be very useful for designers and developers.
  19. L

Is there a way for domain's seller to go directly to buyer?

I see a lot of seller post their domains for sale in sedo,but is there a way for us to reach to the buyer instead of waiting for them to come? Are there a marketplace out there that provide kind of community for the buyer or a people who would be interested in building a website?
  20. L

How can I separate real buyer and scam buyer in sedo?

I just bought a few domains and I'm interested in putting them in sedo marketplace. However, I heard a lot of users complain about the scam buyer, can we distinguish the real and the fake one? Also how much money in sedo account should I have so I can withdraw it? Last question, does a ban...
Back