• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. G

[P2H] Free automated web hosting with cPanel included! [GUARANTEED SPACE] [99.9% Up]

(click on the image above for the website) Ever wanted free automated web hosting with no hassle? We, HackWho, provides these services. The space that is provided is guaranteed, meaning that you will get what is stated. Some hosts lie and over-sell, but at HackWho, you can guarantee that this...
  2. G

What Windows Versions have you used?

Needless to say, XP was the best Operating System. All versions after that are just improvements.
  3. G

Firewall

I suggest ESET Smart Security, I use it and it's really good.
  4. G

Computer not booting

Did it work before? Or is this a computer you just built? Make sure your components are compatible.
  5. G

THT footer copyright?

It's in the general option Go to your ACP and check your General settings, it should have the "Show Footer?" option and just disable it.
  6. G

keyCAPTCHA

Just checked the website I just checked the website and it looks promising to me. You should try it out.
  7. G

Want to know about HTML and web design

Many places to learn HTML You can get a professional A+ certification or you can just learn about HTML on the web. I suggest asking your friends (who know about HTML) or checking out tutorials on the web.
  8. G

2012 New Web Hosting website

Looks fine to me. Looks good but you should try to fit the important things on the top. It seems a little bit complicated still and you have some grammar errors in English.
  9. G

Please give suggestion on my hosting site

Looks decent It looks good, however, you should offer mobile versions of your website. It looks broken when you visit the website from an iPhone.
  10. G

Gmail vs Hotmail - Which is better?

Gmail is better I believe that gmail is better because of the easier user interface and large storage.
Back