• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

Alley Cat Host | Shared & Reseller | cPanel | $2.00 Monthly!

About Alley Cat Host We are Alley Cat Host. We specialize in offering all the same features as the big guys but the quality and support of a one on one business. Our Hosting Plans Shared Hosting Meow 1 Disk Space: 1GB Bandwidth: 10GB Features: 100 Ea. 2 USD Monthly Order Here...
  2. R

How should I find out the owner of the phone number in amarica?

Ben is correct that unless you are a cop people that don't want to be discovered probably won't. Most phone numbers aren't listed in whitepages. You could try one of the background checker sites and see if you get a hit on those
  3. R

Antsta - New template

You should make the logo a little bit bigger as well as the nav links. Other than that I like the clean design.
  4. R

Blog/Website in development Hosting Request

Alley Cat Host could do: Disk Space: 1GB Bandwidth: 2GB Features: 20 Ea. Order: Here However a linkback is required but can be any size or style.
  5. R

My Request

All of those providers have slowly shut down. DNTemple being the biggest shutdown last year due to the high costs of registering domains for free. If you want a free domain Freedns.Afraid.org , Co.Cc, and Dot.Tk are your best options.
  6. R

Do you know any server speed monitoring service?

Pingdom monitors uptime as well as response time. They are really great and I highly recommend them as I haven't had any issues and love their service.
  7. R

I Need a webhost with 20gb bandwidth + php for U$3.00, is possible?

I will do a custom package for you with everything you require for only $2.00 Monthly. Just fill out this http://alleycathost.com/customrequest and I will get back to you shortly. We also have the Softaculous auto-installer so you could quickly install PHPBB or any other forum software.
  8. R

Review my site?

Your website's response time is really slow for me (and apparently AboutWeb). Your design is interesting but has room for improvement.
  9. R

Alley Cat Host | Free Shared & Reseller Hosting! | Great Uptime | cPanel Hosting

About Alley Cat Host We are Alley Cat Host. We specialize in offering all the same features as the big guys but the quality and support of a one on one business. Our Hosting Plans Free Shared Hosting Mouse 1 Disk Space: 500MB Bandwidth: 1GB Features: 5 Ea. Free! Order Here...
  10. R

Alley Cat Host | cPanel Hosting | Shared & Reseller | Great Uptime

About Alley Cat Host We are Alley Cat Host. We specialize in offering all the same features as the big guys but the quality and support of a one on one business. Our Hosting Plans Shared Hosting Meow 1 Disk Space: 1GB Bandwidth: 10GB Features: 100 Ea. 2 USD Monthly Order Here...
  11. R

GoDaddy CEO Elephant Hunting Debacle

I personally never have been a big fan of GoDaddy. I understand if he likes to hunt and whatnot but elephants that happen to step in land that is owned by people don't deserve to be shot. Put up a electric fence or some other protection device that doesn't kill. Posting it on the web was the...
  12. R

Looking for file hosting with direct link support!

Totally agree with that. I would recommend rapidshare or megaupload as mentioned above for that type of hosting because when hosts see MP3 files it usually sends them running.
  13. R

Looking for Russian Shared Hosting!

Diddo. In Russia?
  14. R

Non-Greedy Free Host Request for a Personal Website

We don't normally offer free plans however I could do a free custom for you. E-mail me at ryan@alleycathost.com and I'll get you started with an account
  15. R

Reseller (WHM/Cpanel) account required, with SSH or Subversion

Alley Cat Hosting has been around much longer than a month however under different names
  16. R

Reseller (WHM/Cpanel) account required, with SSH or Subversion

Alley Cat Hosting could do: Disk Space: 20GB Bandwidth: 50GB Features: 500 Ea. 6 USD Monthly Order this package View all of our reseller plans If you want to I can go up to 200Gb bandwidth for you and enable SSH if you do register. Just create a support ticket and I will do that ASAP
  17. R

Free Webhost - simple request

Alley Cat Hosting can do the following: Disk Space: 3GB Bandwidth: 6GB Features: 20 Ea. Posts to Register: 25 Posts Monthly: 10
  18. R

Alley Cat Hosting | Shared & Reseller Hosting | cPanel Control Panel | LOW PRICES!

Hello, Alley Cat Hosting is finally back open with brand new plans and a community forum! As part of the update we changed our Shared and Reseller Plans. I listed the new ones below: *Important note: All of our plans come with a 30 day money back guarantee. More information on our...
  19. R

Alley Cat Host | Post2Host Hosting | 99% uptime | cPanel Panel

Hello, Alley Cat Hosting has re-opened after construction and is better than ever. We added some brand new Post2Host plans which are pretty amazing. Check them out below: Important Links Alley Cat Host Homepage Post2Host Plans Page Community Forum (Brand new!) Mouse 1 (Shared...
Back