• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

BODHost - Intel® Core™ i7-920 Enterprise - 24 GB RAM - 2 x 1500 GB SATA II Hard Disk

Are you looking forward to upgrade to a dedicated server in Europe? BODHost.com offers wide range of fully managed dedicated servers in Europe with 100% Network Uptime SLA, 24x7x365 customer support and much more... Intel Quad Core i7-920 Enterprise Linux Quad-Core...
  2. P

i need shout cast hosting (reliable) hosting

Re: I think you both need to read my recommendation carefully. We have the highly configured VPS plans so relax :beer: but regarding to customers benefits we are not recommended VPS for shoutcast hosting. You should offer your VPS plans to him I don't have any problem. :evilb: My...
  3. P

i need shout cast hosting (reliable) hosting

Re: Hi Shoutcast indeed requires a high amount of resources such as bandwidth and RAM, which is not suitable with the VPS and hence we do not recommend Shoutcast on our VPSs. If you wish to host Shoutcast, you need to consider Cloud or Dedicated servers. :fangel:
  4. P

Private messages regarding VPS?

Re: Relax :beer:, Finally OP has got the web host so you should congratulate him. Choosing web host sometimes look like choosing car. I Mean, in your mind you fix the car name, but then you still looking for some alternatives. :evilb:
  5. P

Private messages regarding VPS?

I think you need to contact web host through Live Chat or Phone. This will also helps you to get the right information according to your requirements. Even you'll get some discount if you negotiate well. :)
  6. P

Request: Linux VPS

This is some thing I have been thinking for a while, most of the customers ignore the importance of reliable web host. Usually they opt cheap web hosting solutions to save some bucks. Everyone would like to have a cheap web hosting solution, but the question is are you ready to pay hefty amount...
  7. P

WHMCS or HostBill?

I would like to vote WHMC for billing and support, and in general you will be satisfied with the WHMC help-desk.
  8. P

How to convert PSD to WP?

While searching for solution I've found this website divine-project[dot]com. This will helps you to to convert Photoshop to Wordpress theme.
  9. P

Basic http authentication using Webmin.

I would recommend use MD5 for basic http authentication. I used it for my word-press blog and it works really fine.
  10. P

What happened to Ej.am? I can't find it.

I just checked your given link. Don't worry this kind of things happens while migrating data. It will takes some hours to get back everything on track. You need to get in touch with your web host to resolve further issues.
  11. P

Free VPS/Reseller Needed

As you mentioned then why you are looking for to use free hosting services. According to my knowledge people who prefer free hosting services get less privileges than paid services. And you will find many web hosting companies who offers affordable VPS services. With free hosting service you...
  12. P

Looking for windows VPS

Hi You should consider BodHost.com as well. Package starting at only $34.99. Windows VPS starter Windows 2003 Enterprise Edition Hard Disk Space :- 10GB Bandwidth ( Per Month ) :- 400GB Guaranteed RAM :- 512MB RAM Equal Share Of CPU Control Panel(s) :- Plesk 10 Domains License +...
Back