• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. K

Free or low cost CDN

For my clarification I don't use incapsula and cloudflare at the same time. ;) One website for incapsula and another for cloudflare.
  2. K

How a new website get a page rank?

Higher pr doesn't mean good position of search result or getting traffic but it's one of the factor. Organic linking and so called adequate artificial links will help you to raise your pr.
  3. K

Free or low cost CDN

Using Dropbox as CDN sounds interesting and additionally works for wordpress.
  4. K

Free or low cost CDN

Currently I'm using the both incapsula and cloudflare for CDN. Setup is instant and the severs are stable. I'm satisfied with both service however do you know any other CDN providers which provide account for free or low cost?
  5. K

video on shared account

Fetching the movie from 3rd party website like youtube or vimeo on shared hosing is not a problem however converting video requires a lot of resources. You had better choose a VPS or dedi.
  6. K

Would you choose cheap hosting company or are you willing to pay more ?

Not always. Service price is getting cheaper every year. You had better choose a reputed company than a cheap one.
  7. K

Colors of a web proxy?

I don't know why but I'm getting good click rate for dark background.
  8. K

cz.cc account

Im not a big fan of free subdomains but if you are going to throw away a website in a couple of weeks, free domains like .tk, .cz.cc or .co.cc it works well. Actually some listing websites accept these .tk or subdomains.
Back