• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. I

If FaceBook existed years ago! FUNNY!!!

Amazing man, where did you get this from?? God one was really superb :)
  2. I

Difference?

I think dofollow will take to you the website in your signature. Nofollow will probably not allow links or take you to the desired website.
  3. I

Happy Birthday themoose!!

Oops, I am late but better late then neva. Happy Belated Birthday dude! May you have many more :)
  4. I

I am on my exams. Don't you greet me?

Hey, hope you did well in your exams. How was the result??
  5. I

What is your favorite food in fever?

Nothing. In fever everything tastes so bitter even my favorite burger doesn't taste good :( I'd probably like to have something light and less spicy may be soup or juice.
  6. I

Favorite Season!

I love rainy season and also spring which is moderate, not too hot or cold.
  7. I

I really want to

hehe but why?? What did she do to you? :)
  8. I

HAPPY BRIRTHDAY AdamJ!

Belated Happy Birthday mate. May you have many more :)
  9. I

Is there a popular food you hate?

I don't like to eat cauliflower and peas.
  10. I

Cpanel Shared Hosting starting at $4.95/month!

Get a Cpanel shared hosting account starting at only $4.95/month if you pay a year in advance! Features Included: - 5 GB Space and 25 GB Bandwidth for $4.95/month (that's $59.40/year) if paid for a year in advance or $6.95/month if paid on a monthly basis. - Unlimited Subdomains -...
  11. I

Cpanel Shared Hosting starting at only $4.95/month!

Get a Cpanel shared hosting account starting at only $4.95/month if you pay a year in advance! Features Included: - 5 GB Space and 25 GB Bandwidth for $4.95/month (that's only $59.40/year) if paid for a year in advance or $6.95/month if paid on a monthly basis. - Unlimited Subdomains -...
  12. I

Domain pricing gone nuts.

It's because Verisign keeps increasing their prices... they just did so again this past summer.
  13. I

Most popular form of payment.

We use CDGCommerce and, although it was a pain to get set up, it's been smooth sailing since then.
  14. I

What is domain parking?

It's much better to use a 301 redirect instead of parking because then you won't have an issue with duplicate content (for SEO purposes).
  15. I

Google Wave: It's The End of the World As We Know It...

Wow, what a big flop. I remember how everyone (including me) was clamoring for an invite when it first came out.
  16. I

What Windows Versions have you used?

I've used: Windows 95 Windows 98 Windows 2000 Windows XP Windows Vista (worst) Windows 7 (favorite)
Back