• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. G

Post your desktop

who me? i dont own team speak. lol... teamspeak = die. i use Ventrillo like a telephone rather than for gaming. Family vent, ftw. other than that not really, my headset just broke. And teamview is a remote desktop support system fyi. other than that, nothing else was said that may have been...
  2. G

Post your desktop

dang.... Epic. :lol:
  3. G

Post your desktop

http://i55.tinypic.com/f3xrmc.png new desktop
  4. G

Vps Question?

Elaborating on the idea: Also for Web Hosting, which allows you to host other people, ect. (( cost alot more than shared hosting )), or stream live radio (( which also cost alot ))
  5. G

Free Cpanel Reseller Request

Please verify with your university first. My District doesn't really let students post their work off their servers for security and Hacking purposes. Since, you don't want to write a perfectly good 50 page report and have it stolen the day after you finished do you? But, Doing this for college...
  6. G

need a 4$ hosting

Demo: http://gothosted.org:2082/ User: demo pass: freetrial Custom Package: $4.00/month 8GB Diskspace 80GB bandwidth "unlimited" on requested selections. (( everything other than diskspace and bandwidth )) email: gothostedhc@gmail.com for this offer.
  7. G

Request for comic fansite hosting

i can now offer you cpanel
  8. G

Post your desktop

http://bit.ly/aaMmKp lol, the backround i wanted wasnt family appropriate. had to remove quite a while ago. note: its just a black backround now.
  9. G

Vps free (4 ram ,good connection?)

Lol, sorry bud. Just saying good luck, and try to be street smart, people can rip you off, even if it is sponsored. Don't wanna get your self in too much trouble if you know what i mean.
  10. G

Thanks, Exactly what i mean. +rep if i could have gave it. lol. :beer: Other thoughts: Never heard of MU online till he came around. So i dont think the game is too popular as claimed.
  11. G

no, not really. I mean on here is possible, but i cant go upto hostgator.com and ask for a dedicated server for free. They have great visitor base. How ever this user doesn't seem to have a site up yet, + his starting user amount he said would only have about 10 people. and in a week would only...
  12. G

SixServe Free Hosing

I don't think its his website.
  13. G

Disrespectful people

hmm... I know im a webhost my self, but I still take the time to go around and give other hosts the acknowledgement they deserve and give them true and good reviews. How ever, I give bad reviews to the ones who actually deserve it. Reasons for bad reviews: Poor support, i mean really poor...
  14. G

Well, the requester had pretty bad grammar in my opinion, So I wouldn't Blame him, Although most people wouldn't know what a MU online server was, but then again, if you read the other users posts you would find out this person was requesting a VPS, even though... i really think hes looking for...
  15. G

Your most likes & dislikes

lmfao. Likes: -When lightning doesn't hit my house. Dislikes: -Toaster only goes to Sun-Baked setting, Broke Napalm few years back.
  16. G

Post your ctrl+v

CPU: 4.5GHZ, RAM: 3GB, BURST RAM: 6GB, DISKSPACE: 200GB, BANDWIDTH: 6000GB/MONTH, PORT SPEED: 1000M/1G 1 Month Price - $59.96 USD (( not telling where from :P ))
  17. G

Your most likes & dislikes

Likes: -Servers -Server Panels -Hosting -Domains -Having enough money to pay for the servers Dislikes: -Not Being able to pay for the servers -Bad Rep for stupid reasons that didn't deserve bad rep -Con- Artist -US Webspace laws -People who watch me like i'm upto a mastermind...
  18. G

Need VPS/Reseller for free host!

CPU: 5GHZ, RAM: 4GB, BURST RAM: 8GB, DISKSPACE: 250GB, BANDWIDTH: 6000GB/MONTH, PORT SPEED: 1000M/1G $78.00 US/month. Add Cpanel for only 12.95/month totalling 100.95/month CPU: 4.5GHZ, RAM: 3GB, BURST RAM: 6GB, DISKSPACE: 200GB, BANDWIDTH: 6000GB/MONTH, PORT SPEED: 1000M/1G $62.00 USD/month...
  19. G

Free Free Hosts How Much Space Should They Have

I agree,2TB that is way too much. I mean, you can use that much but, I would say 500 GB - 1TB would be good if you kept the file sizes down. You should allow files over 1GB by requests only, not on free will.
  20. G

Custom Vps Request

$4.50/month / $45.00/year 512MB RAM 20 GB Disk Space 1000 GB Bandwidth. http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2232840
Back