• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

Dedicated server needed urgently..

Also what is your monthly budget?
  2. H

Need Offshore Hosting

Sorry if this considered an intrusion however we offer some fantastic Offshore Hosting plans at $2.99/month Netherlands Basic * 15 GB Disk Space * 150 GB Bandwidth * 50 Domains * Unlimited Subdomains * Unlimited MySQL Databases * Unlimited Email Accounts...
  3. H

Cheap UK host for wordpress blog

The guy is asking for hosting in the UK and not in the US!
  4. H

Need unmonitored hosting

You might be interested to check out our Offshore Web-Hosting Packages.
  5. H

Looking for VPS!

I forgot to add that all our packages are fully Managed.
  6. H

Looking for VPS!

HostRail offers both Onshore and Offshore Packages, here is my recommended packages: Onshore VPS - 4 Power Units Server * 120 GB Disk Space * 800 GB Monthly Bandwidth * 512 MB Dedicated RAM * 1.2 Ghz CPU * 1 IP Address * Linux OS $14.99/monthly + cPanel at...
  7. H

looking for vps with a 7 day trial

I just wanted to confirm this. He's also had a trial with us, maybe even two trials - i can't remember right now. And can confirm that he doesn't seem to be interested in paying anything.
  8. H

Mazika4me.com ripped PerfectZ.iNfo

Although we personally don't like posting things like the below publicly i think this time its worthwhile posting them: 1) Only AFTER we suspended his VPS did he respond to our Abuse Ticket, his response was quite rude to say the least. 2) At the end he said he is not a stealer nor scammer...
  9. H

We deal with all Abuse Complaints very strictly. I would like to update you all that due to no co-operation received from the person in charge of the VPS we have proceeded to the Suspension of the VPS. Thank you for reporting this to us. Best Regards, Robinson Howards Abuse Department Manager
  10. H

All of the content, even the plans are copy-pasted from perfectz.info
  11. H

I was informed that he has just been contacted via email by our Abuse Dept. We are waiting for his response to this.
  12. H

A reverse ip lookup resolves to 109-107-162-69.reverse.lstn.net LSTN stands for LimeStoneNetworks which is where we have our servers - thats what probably confused you :)
  13. H

Hello, I have confirmed that he is actually sponsored by us. Our Abuse Department has been notified and will deal with this shortly.
  14. H

I am confused, do we actually sponsor them or did they copy that as well? I'll do some research on this.
  15. H

VPS or Dedicated Server

My first question before i can say anything else is why do you need a VPS or Dedicated Server? Is your site consuming so many resources that it can't be hosted on a shared server?
  16. H

Offshore Hosting

Hello! Please find below our Offshore cPanel Hosting Packages: Netherlands Basic * 15 GB Disk Space * 150 GB Bandwidth * 50 Domains * Unlimited Subdomains * Unlimited MySQL Databases * Unlimited Email Accounts Price: $2.99/month Order Now...
  17. H

ShoutCast Resellers

Hello! I am contacting you from HostRail. We offer Shoutcast Solutions at https://hostrail.com/vpsshoutcast.php. If you are interested in reselling our Shoutcast Solutions please register at www.hostrail.com/register.php and then submit a ticket that you want to become a reseller and...
  18. H

VPS Node

Hello, Here is the package i can offer you: USA Intel Core2Quad Q9550 Cores: 4 cores Speed: 2.83GHz 8gb DDR2 1TB SATA2 Unmetered Bandwidth (10 Mbps Uplink) 64 IPs (61 Usable) Fully Managed Dedicated Server 24x7 hour Support Private IRC & Adult content is allowed Price: $250/month (Limited...
  19. H

WTB: VPS in Netherlands

Hello, A special deal for only for you: Netherlands VPS - XXXLarge Package 300GB Diskspace 3TB Bandwidth 2GB RAM Price: $60/month Order by going to: https://hostrail.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=120
  20. H

Why do people need free VPS?

I would like to add to this. It seems it has become famous that we give out free VPS's to everyone. Firstly don't ask for a free VPS if you don't know how to use it. Free VPS's (at least from us) come with no support. Secondly there is no such thing as free, if you want a VPS there are...
Back