• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

Shared VPS vs Reseller VPS?

I think I'm in need of a VPS. I'm looking at the cheap end of the spectrum (< 5 USD per month). I, for sure, need root shell access. Whats the difference between a shared VPS vs a reseller VPS? I was reading through some posts here - and got to know that if I go the reseller route, I would...
  2. R

VPS hosts accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment?

I know this is ridiculous. But could someone point me to VPS hosts that accept bitcoin as a mode of payment? pirate2
  3. R

UnlimitedOne.com

Autobots, roll out! Thanks for the lulz.
  4. R

Wow

Why? Has the tape been removed now?
  5. R

Blackberry?

Guess you could go back to the Windows Phone now as the new lineup is totally awesome!
  6. R

I invented an xbox gadget!

Other than what's been said here, why's the room so poorly lit?
  7. R

Blackberry?

Out of all the awesome BlackBerrys, you had to choose the Pearl? It's the dumbest of 'em all. Get the new Curve 3G, it's one awesome phone. Or if you're a touchscreen person, go with the Torch.
  8. R

My reviews of providers I used through 2010

Is this a cross-post onto WHT as well? Anyway, nice review. All these specific to EU/UK? Anything on the US side?
  9. R

I am on my exams. Don't you greet me?

:P By the way, what's this A/L exam about? All the best.
  10. R

Australia idea of being poor

^ omg. You plan so much ? Do you have some kind-of monthly planner mechanism to keep track of all this shiznit? :P Back in here, we have the big-daddy of all super-grocery stores - 'Walmart' :P
  11. R

I'm an Indian - currently in Uncle Sam's territory. I guess it's true, these people keep -----in' about everything. As they say, guess the grass is always greener on the other side. In India, you can live like a king earning as low as 20,000 INR/mo = 400 USD/mo. With 400USD per month, you can...
  12. R

Please Review: Silly Shape Rubber Bands

Simple and effective. I quite like it :)
  13. R

^ Uhmm, couldn't make any sense of it. At all. What did you actually want to say?
  14. R

Google Wave: It's The End of the World As We Know It...

Word. It makes perfect sense, now that someone has pointed it out :cool2:
  15. R

Dubai

The Al-Burj, which I'm guessing is already on your list by now. By the way, wasn't there some serious economic turmoil w.r.t Dubai in the later part of 2009. How did Dubai rectify itself so quick?
  16. R

Hyphen or Underscore

+1 I, atleast, haven't come across one yet. :knockedou
  17. R

Free Small Site Hosting with Zacky Tools Installer

It says a lot about the 'professionalism' of the company.:P Reseller?
  18. R

Youtube - To Infinity, And Beyond!

^ That's one good info for the day... ;) Thanks.
  19. R

Facebook - 171 Accounts' Account Information on TPB...

Sorry to break it out to ya'll, but all that info was already accessible publicly, it seems.. In other related news, Major Corporations Are Downloading Those 100 Million Facebook Profiles off BitTorrent :D
  20. R

Student Hosting

lol - I know it's a typo, but still can't help but wonder how'd it be if I got an offer like this! :wink2:
Back