• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. U

Free post 2 host!2010 plaths network

Here you go: 20 POSTS PER MONTH 5 GB SPACE 40 Bandwidth cPanel control panel Unlimited Of Each Feature 50 POSTS PER MONTH 10 GB SPACE 75 Bandwidth cPanel control panel Unlimited Of Each Feature If someone is interesting let me know:) MSN:mymucommunity@hotmail.com Site:http://adf.ly/AOSY...
  2. U

Does anyone give free VPS

free request ->VPS My Head is goin to break today,it's so boring god damn it I'd like to host here,but whoever joins will either have to make 50 posts,or pay 1$ to get a full bandwitch etc. In my opinion a VPS with 2 gm ram should do just fine. I searched to see what a VPS is and i found...
  3. U

Free web hosting?

I want to host again my phpbb3 as the hoster which it was it have troubles with his ram... Phpbb3 it will includes games developments and lots more. I want to find like post 2 host 10 posts to get my site back :S its 1 day and if will be more i will lose all members which i got
  4. U

Internal server error?

Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@plaths.co.cc and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused...
  5. U

Is there any free domain .com

Or how many does it cost ?i want a cheap one to got in my mind! Sorry if i put it in wrong section
  6. U

Vps Question?

You told me that in vps i can host sites et.c could someone gimme a trial for 1 day to see how it is ?i searched in youtube but nothing comes up:S .and i could be possible to put one site up like phpB3 ?or something like dat... ty for all ur opinions!
  7. U

Vps free (4 ram ,good connection?)

There r something like dat 4 free with any permision ?i just heard that a vps like that i can host my own mu server .
  8. U

IM Looking for a sponsor i want to build a Mu online server

Hello to everyone ,i just joined and i would like to ask you i dunno if its allowed or not ,but im searching someone which he can provide me a dedicate server for free ,i just wanna build my own mu online server and if it could be some permision about me i dont care i just want my own server...
Back