• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

Cpanel, European Located Servers, NO Ads NO Posts

What is the Uptime of Your service and is it will be always free (or only a trial for one Year)?
  2. T

Is this Directadmin offers are free? Is there is a link the the page of Directadmin website (what is the URL of Directadmin website)
  3. T

This is completely different thread, this tread is ONLY European based servers....
  4. T

Need Free Hosting at servers located in Europe with the following options: cpanel hosting 99.99% uptime Good Server Response Time 500MB Space 4GB Bandwidth (and can be lower) NO Posts or Forced Ads or Forced Links (I can link to Your site but not forced link) Any Suggestion will be...
  5. T

Free cpanel and 99.99% uptime

Your servers response time are very slow?
  6. T

Free cpanel and 99.99% uptime

I need a Free cpanel hosting for a content delivery website NOT Videos, I want it to host xml feeds. (I do not mean a CDN Network I mean a simple website that offers feeds...) Disk Space: 20MB Could Be enough Bandwidth: 4GB (and could be less) 99.99% Uptime Fopen Enabled Always Free Hosting and...
  7. T

Fopen Enabled and External Include Enabled, No Post or Ads 99.99 Uptime

I do not necessary use them all I might use only 100MB.... Is the External Include Enabled in Your Hosting or only Fopen?
  8. T

A trial (for 1 Year or 30 days only) or always?
  9. T

Is it (colorhost.co) For Free? Or only Payed? :confused4
  10. T

Ok, I visited Your site and I think to have more than 1GB Bandwidth You have to pay, is this true?
  11. T

Can it be 2GB FREE Bandwidth and also Is Your Free Hosting a trial one or always free?:beer:
  12. T

OK, Is all the features that I requested (other than the bandwidth) are enabled and available at Your FREE hosting (external include and 99.99 uptime and...)? Where are Your servers located (which country or state) AND Is there is a page where the features of Your free hosting is written...
  13. T

:welcome: I need a Free Hosting (and is expert in Hosting and not a personal dedicated computer..) that have the following requirements: Fopen Enabled External Include Enabled 50MB Disk Space (and more is better) 10.000 MB (10GB) Bandwidth (and can be lower) 99.99 Uptime Guarantee No Ads. No...
  14. T

Need Fopen Enabled, NO ADS, 99.99 Uptime Guarantee and 25GB Bandwidth at Least

Ok, It can be 2 GB Disk space and 5GB bandwidth, BUT if one day an without notice a post had made the visitors multiplied, so what happened? And that it's a very know website <how a very known website is offline?> visitors will quite off... And responding to Your question: many hosting companies...
  15. T

I need mod_proxy to change the url of the search results... because someone can steal My api Key if He sees the url...
  16. T

:welcome: I want to host a Non-Profit Internationally Known website and I request the following Free host (at Least those options below): No Ads, No Links and No Forum Posts... Always Free Hosting and NOT A Trial (1 Year and then off)... 99.99 Uptime Guarantee Fopen Enabled XML Parser...
  17. T

Small Request

You can see all this at MMS.ce.ms Free Hosting They have 99.99 uptime 10GB Bandwidth NO ADS 250MB Disk Space Automatic Script instaler and .htaccess support and more...
  18. T

Free Hosting No Ads, 250 MB Space, 10 GB Bandwidth, and 99.99 uptime...

I have found a Good Host at MMS.ce.ms Free Hosting that have the following: 250 MB Space (can be more if Your site is more than 3 months old) 10 GB Bandwidth Gzip enabled Automatic Script Installer Custom Error Pages 99.9% Uptime Custom MX records and Fast Servers on Clustered Technology For...
  19. T

Need Hosting

I know a free hosting one at MMS.ce.ms Free Hosting but they do not allow illegal things... They offer 250MB space and 10GB Bandwidth with no ads or forums posts...:talk:
  20. T

Need Small Hosting For Wordpress

I found a host Just for You. You can see it at MMS.ce.ms Free Hosting I think they had: 300 MB space NO ADS 10GB bandwidth and automatic script installer to install Your Wordpress automatically and the best of all is the 99.99 uptime :-)
Back