• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

100% uptime

I've been in a discussion like this before, it became heated for some reason... True 100% uptime is doable, but it's very hard to maintain and can cost a lot of money to do it, but it IS possible.
  2. F

True Cloud Reseller Hosting, FREE WHMCS/ClientExec, 100% Uptime - ONLY $16 per month

Here’s a crazy deal on our 100% uptime guaranteed Cloud Reseller packages powered by OnApp, CloudLinux, and Litespeed. Get 20% off recurring and a FREE billing system (WHMCS or ClientExec)! That’s a HUGE savings! JUST USE COUPON CODE: RNEW9. Due to popular demand, this offer...
  3. F

Need WHM/CPANEL reseller hosting

You need to provide a bit more information than you have. Things like standard reseller, cloud reseller, location preference and any other features you require. Your budget seems a little low but there are a few here that seem to be able to offer it at that price. Just make sure you do your...
  4. F

Skype problems

AppData can always be the one that catches people out as to the untrained eye, it's hidden and never to be seen.
  5. F

Few Domains for Sale!

I have a web hosting design for sale. Originally paid $150 for it and I'm looking for £100 ono. What's included? .PSD File Images Demo Code / Full Website WHMCS Integration PayPal or Bank Transfer! Working Design: http://www.certohost.com
  6. F

Few Domains for Sale!

Hello, I have some domains I'd like to sell. Some are good, some are not so good. I'm looking for realistic offers! i7hosts.co.uk certohost.com comparethehostingmarket.com linux-multitude.com Thanks!
  7. F

Dedicated Server Reseller Recommendations?

I'm currently a reseller with them already. Just interested in other options. Thanks!
  8. F

I'm looking for dedicated servers to resell, not to buy.
  9. F

Thanks for the offer but I only need one in the US and one in the UK. Also your servers are locked to certain data centre's and IMO it would be hard to manage as a reseller.
  10. F

Can anyone recommend a dedicated server reseller for the US & UK? If they offer both US and UK that's a bonus but not essential. Thanks in advance!
  11. F

Low Cost, High Quality, Fast Turnaround WHMCS Integrations

IntegrateWHMCS is a new business in WHMCS Integrations. We have done many integrations and believe we're ready for public announcements. You can visit our portfolio here: http://www.integratewhmcs.com/?cat=3 Here are a few details about the service; Low Cost High Quality Fast Turnaround...
  12. F

[WTB] VPS NEED - Urgent

I would be able to offer you a good deal, I've given my offer below; Disk Space: 65GB Bandwidth: 2TB Guaranteed RAM: 2GB Burstable RAM: 2GB 1 IP Address cPanel/WHM Guaranteed 24/7 Support £42.99 / Maidenhead UK. $47.99 / Anywhere in the USA :) PM me for further details.
  13. F

Username Change

Great! Thanks :beer:
  14. F

Username Change

Hello, Is it possible to have my username changed to Mike or MikeP? Thanks.
  15. F

Datacentre Automation

Hello, Does anyone know of any data centres in the UK that offer deployment automation? Much Appreciated!
  16. F

What Windows Versions have you used?

Since there is a lot of talk about Windows right now, I thought I'd make my own post :p. What versions of Windows have you used? Which did you like best? I'll start; Windows 95 Windows ME Windows XP (Favourite) Windows Vista Windows 7 (Second Favourite) :)
  17. F

Windows 8 (Release 2012)

I wonder if they'll actually ever completely redesign Windows... That would be fun to see.
  18. F

CertoHost: All new reseller plans! Free WHMCS! Free Domain! Much, Much More!

We're currently running a promotion on all reseller accounts. Order any account today to get a recurring 20% off your order! To take advantage of this promotion, please use the promo code FWS20. All accounts are setup instantly so no need to wait for us to approve your order. Package Features...
  19. F

$5 WHMCS Integration!

We've made a order link now: https://secure.certohost.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=41 We did our own Integration which your can view here: https://secure.certohost.com/
  20. F

$5 WHMCS Integration!

I've got no previous just yet but as mentioned above, if it's not done to your liking within 4 hours we'll refund your money :)
Back