• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. V

P2Free.tk launched - Post-To-Host 500Mb/10Gb/x10 features/Cpanel 11

We just launched a post-to-host community. We don't oversell anything. Package 1: 500Mb 500Mb webspace 10Gb bandwidth x10 all features x2 addon domains Free Sub-domain yourname.p2free.tk 5 posts to order 5 posts/month Package 1: 1000Mb 1000Mb webspace 20Gb bandwidth x10 all...
  2. V

Media Colt Solution Shared - Reseller / cPanel / Post 2 Host

It looks so easy to have a nice hosting. A reseller really nice, 10 post/mon. is not hard :)
  3. V

FREE 2GB cPanel Unlimited features hosting @HosTVI.info

This domain is so friendly with vietnamese. HostVI.info = Host + VI (Vietnam).info Your control panel is nice design.
  4. V

Onetime post reseller hosting!

HostBaker is now a part of ihubHost. This offer, I think, 'll no longer alive.
  5. V

Can you offer our community a small reseller?

Already sent PM. Thank you for your offer. It can help our community grow fast. We think you can put small news about this offer at your offical forum: "My WebHost nay đã dành cho cả người Việt Nam" Link to http://fspacevn.com It can help you antispam from vietnamese who don't understand...
  6. V

Can you offer our community a small reseller?

Hello everybody at FWS. We 're support team from Vietnam. We got a new idea about free hosting services and we want to have some partners from other countries. If you meet our request, can you offer our community a small reseller? 10-15Gb webspace >=50Gb bandwidth CpanelX Adverting...
  7. V

Need free hosting for directory!!!

Try free hosting from 2TechHosting. Link to order: http://2techhosting.net/order/ Disk Space : 1 GB Bandwidth 10 GB cPanel/Control Panel : Yes 99.9% Up time! : Yes Add-on/Parked Domains : 5 MySQL Databases : 5 cPanel Features : 10x Monthly Price Free!
  8. V

Looking for hosting

You need talk exactly what do you want to use with hosting? Maybe we can know how much bandwidth, space or mysql database need for that ?
  9. V

2TechHosting.net - 1Gb Disk Space/10Gb Bandwidth

Thank you, nice hosting. Just registered and tried. P/s: I'm Vietnamese, too.
  10. V

Need small hosting with nice email accounts

I always hope can be your partner. I don't design so much, just make some websites for clients and my friends. You can see here: http://vixka.com, I put all sites on the main site.
  11. V

I'm designer. I can make not only banners, but also a website. I see your index is not good. If you want to have a new website, I can use wordpress and make a new look for you. P/s: Later time I was owner of FREEHOSTINGVN.COM - one of the most free hosting for vietnamese. :beer:
  12. V

For thank you, if you want, I can make for you a banner. It 's a gif for all you make plan for me. :angel:
  13. V

Registered with servelayer.com. I sure it 's the best services I tried. Not found error, run fast and enough for checking any emails. Thank you servelayer.com again :)
  14. V

Your services look so professional. Paid services, right? I'd love to try it now :)
  15. V

ZackHost | Free CPanel Webhosting Since 2008

ZackHost.us.to now moving to ZackHost.net - I just checked.
  16. V

UltraGb.Com - 10Gb Disk Space/300Gb Bandwidth - Small onetime posting!

Wow, not bad features if only post one-time.
  17. V

I just start a new website for my travel company. Because we just bought a new hosting from Vietnam - it looks so fast if we live at Vietnam, but not enough speed for anyone from russia - the main clients for company. I want to ask a free hosting which easy and PERFECT for host any email...
  18. V

XLXHost.net - Free Shared and Reseller Hosting

The main site is running fast more than some other free hosting websites.
  19. V

3hosting.co.uk - 1GB Disk Space 10GB Bandwidth

I need more information. Do you accept non-english language? How to keep their host alive? Post to host or put ads to index?
Back