• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. W

Hostrail Gone!

i have my domain under them. Is there any way I get back the control of it ?
  2. W

1 GB web hosting!

I think Yes, because they still have their control panel and register page at 0009.ws
  3. W

I need hosting (No Yahoo SPAM)

good thing bro, you are an illegal activity killer :-)
  4. W

I need hosting (No Yahoo SPAM)

But when I check it with http://www.whmcs.com/members/verifydomain.php I get :- This domain is authorized to be using WHMCS.
  5. W

New Member at Free Webspace.net

Hello, Welcome to FWS. I hope you Enjoy your stay here
  6. W

Domain registration

Thanks for your replies
  7. W

Please review my site

Even I got the 403 forbidden error
  8. W

[Request] Fully Managed VPS

Is it 1024 GB or MB?
  9. W

Post your ctrl+v

seoscripts.com
  10. W

Hello friends!

Hello, :welcome: Welcome to Freewebspace.net
  11. W

Domain registration

Thank you for the answer
  12. W

Domain registration

Hello, I am registering a domain, before that I want to clarify one doubt. Can I register a domainname.net if domainname.com is present and its the registers trademark of theirs(domainname.com) for ex:-Can I register freewebspace.com(just an example), as freewebspace.net is already present...
  13. W

Post your ctrl+v

http://host2x.net/forum/
  14. W

Free Free Hosts How Much Space Should They Have

I agree to the above two persons. 1-2TB is way too much. Best would be within the range of 300-500GB
  15. W

SixServe Free Hosing

It's owned by vertitek.com
  16. W

Post your ctrl+v

Host2x.net
  17. W

Custom Vps Request

I would suggest you to go with Hostrail. Their VPS specs are as folows:- Quarter Power Unit Server * 10 GB Disk Space * 50 GB Monthly Bandwidth * 128 MB Dedicated RAM * 0.3 Ghz CPU * 1 IP Address Cost:2.99$ Half Power Unit Server * 15 GB Disk Space * 100 GB...
  18. W

Hello

Hello, Welcome to FWS :welcome: Hope your knowledge helps us Regards Webgivers
  19. W

I am on my exams. Don't you greet me?

All the best for your exams Me too hate this stupid exams:lol:
  20. W

Please Review: Silly Shape Rubber Bands

It looks quite cool and effective with a yellow background. I too like it. But I think you need a contact page so your clients can ask questions
Back