• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. K

Providing Free Webhosting W/O Ads

Any wanters?
  2. K

Torrent Seedboxes!

Free KPH Services Torrent Seedboxes With Unmetered Bandwidth And Downloads. Features of RTS-50 Seedboxes from KPH services : ► 50 GB HDD Space with unlimited torrent downloading support ► Unmetered Traffic ► RSS Feeds ► FTP/SFTP/Http Downloading ► Create & Edit Torrents ► Unpack/Create...
  3. K

Free Hosting Request

I would help... but your demand is way too much than the actual resources that you are using right now.
  4. K

Free Virtual PCs - 8 available

Can I try to test your Virtual PC?
  5. K

Giving out FREE VPS Hosting

Anyone else interested?
  6. K

10 Free Hosting Accounts Available 1.5gb Space / 50gb Bandwidth / cPanel/ Softaculous

What is the reason of selling your company? Is it doing good?
  7. K

Dayem... 12 years!!

By looking at your Forum name title: "Newbie", it should change to: "Pioneer" or "Old Timer" for welcoming you back.
  8. K

10 Free Hosting Accounts Available 1.5gb Space / 50gb Bandwidth / cPanel/ Softaculous

Sitebee: Sorry to intrude your thread. sander k: I thought you have a lot of dedicated servers? Why not run your own blog in at least one of your server? Source: http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?2247494-Giving-out-FREE-VPS-Hosting&p=1173181&viewfull=1#post1173181
  9. K

FYI, I wish to edit my first post but I can't. If you are referring to the post before that, I do not like to edit and addon as it is simply different context. Maybe you should try to "edit your post" which it is over 1440 minutes. Try to edit your post on...
  10. K

Thanks for your feedback. I would like to inform to our fellow Forum Users about my FREE services update. Since when I am updating my "server specs"? I am stating out the available plans. No one gives a ****? Then why you left a reply in my forum thread? If there is no one looks in here, why...
  11. K

As of 27 Nov 2012, 2050 hours (GMT +8). --- Server Updates (In BOLD Is Newly Added/Changed): cPanel: Infinitie (Nevada, USA), SingleHop (Chicago, USA), iWeb (Montreal, Canada), SharkTech (Denver, USA), SoftLayer (Singapore, Singapore), Codero (Phoenix, USA) DirectAdmin: OVH (Paris, France)...
  12. K

Instead of having Hivelocity (Florida) to have a cPanel license, Codero (Phoenix) and SoftLayer (Singapore) now have cPanel license with Softaculous/Fantastico Auto-Installer.
  13. K

Do you think I could get a sponsor for this project?

He is using my subdomain right now and he is planning to have a paid domain soon.
  14. K

Free Hosting Request

May I know how much usage (webspace & bandwidth) for average client you have?
  15. K

free hosting for moodle?

Do let me know if you still need it.
  16. K

Free hosting request: cPanel, mySQL, PHP, phpMyAdmin, FTP Space: 500mb +

Do you still need that? Do provide me about more information of your project and the media contents.
  17. K

need host Asp.net SqlServer 2008 100 MB

Having a FREE ASP.Net will be hard as Windows Server is a paid license. Do let me know more about your Windows project. I do allow FREE Windows WebHosting for students only.
  18. K

free account radio with auto dj please

PM me if you still need that.
  19. K

Free hosting request: FTP Space:

Do let me know more about your media contents.
Back