• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

★★ NovaVZ Opening & NEW Year Sale ! VPS as low as $17/year! | Xen | OpenVZ

★★ NovaVZ Opening & New Year Sale ! VPS as low as $15/Year! | Xen | OpenVZ NovaVZ provides performace driven VPS at an affordable price. You can host your website at our VPS without worries. Each VPS plan included: - SolusVM Control Panel With Features Such as OS Reload And Reboots - 1Gbps...
  2. H

Free Hosting Request for my ANDROID website

Hi everyone, I have made a website which is for ANDROID ROM Development by me. http://hei1125.cz.cc/ I am currently using ECVPS free hosting, but the disk(5GB) and the Bandwidth(500GB) is not enough as my custom ROM is quite famous. So can anyone sponsor me? I can put some...
  3. H

★★ NiceVZ ★★ White Label VPS Reseller Program

NiceVZ now offers White lable VPS Reseller Program. We will add the clients to your reseller account. Your clients will never know you are a reseller. You can manage them in the SolusVM Control Panel. The cheapest plan is only $3.5/month. You will get a unique coupon code if you apply to...
  4. H

★★ NiceVZ ★★ $3.15/mo | 10GB DISK | 100GB BW | 256MB RAM | INSTANT SETUP

NiceVZ now offers affordable and professional VPS services. The cheapest plan is only $3.5/month and it comes with good quality. We are not a reseller so we can provide the VPS at a cheap price. Each of our nodes use at least 4 cores processor and 16GB RAM. We promise that we won't oversell...
  5. H

[VAZAPI.com] 100TB Deals in the United Kingdom - FROM $299/MONTH - RESELLERS W

VAZAPI. com is a subsidiary of Serverminds Inc. We are a provider of budget VPS and Dedicated Servers. We are proud to launch our *NEW* 100TB Bandwidth deals in the UK! 100TB Deals in Hampshire, UK View full details at http://www.vazapi.com/dedicated-servers/europe/hampshire-uk.html Intel...
  6. H

VZHost.net has some jobs available for you!

Sales Representative - commission based - basic salary will be given if you can have stable sales per month Requirements: Willing to work and learn Know where and how to promote our products Designer - 1 year free shared hosting - cPanel / DirectAdmin Requirements...
  7. H

$20 First Month Dedicated Server | 10% Off VPS

Features Cheap price! Lots of Linux OS upon your choice! Location Scranton PA, USA - 66.96.192.92 Promotion Code : Please pay annually for 2 Months Free. PD 820 CPU Processor - Pentium D 820 Hard Disk - 250GB SATA Bandwidth - 5,000GB RAM - 1GB DDR2 Port Speed - 100Mbps Dedicated IPs - 5...
  8. H

HostVI change to VZHost

Hello , I am the CEO of HostVI, Andy Hart. I am composing regarding the change of the name and domain of this company. We will switch the domain from http://hostvi.info to http://vzhost.net and HostVI will change to VZHost today. Please signup an account in the Client Area . I...
  9. H

Pentium D 820 for $34.5/mo !!

Features Cheap price! Lots of Linux OS upon your choice Locations Scranton PA, USA - 66.96.192.92 Promotion Code : - 50% off first month PD 820 CPU Processor - Pentium D 820 Hard Disk - 250GB SATA Bandwidth - 5,000GB RAM - 1GB DDR2 Port Speed - 100Mbps Dedicated IPs - 5...
  10. H

HostVI Hiring sales staff

We are looking for individual to join our sales team. High commission will be paid for each sale. Pay is based on commission. We can pay an base salary if you can bring us stable sales. Requirements: Speak fluent English Polite Hard Working Please email me at admin(at)hostvi.info...
  11. H

HostVI.info Free Hosting

Hello, HostVI has launch free hosting for personal use or small websites. Here is the plan: Free Hosting Disk Space - 100MB Bandwidth - 1GB Domains - 1 Subdomains - 1 FTP accounts - 1 MySQL DBs - 1 Order Now Only 50 stocks are available! Not enough? Upgrade to our paid plans...
  12. H

★ 20GB HDD ★ 1TB Bandwidth ★ 1GB RAM ★ $6.95/mo

★2GB ★ cPanel Hosting ★ $1.95 /mo ★ Instant setup ★ We are glad to provide you web hosting services in 2011. HostVI offers shared hosting , resller hosting , VPS and Dedicated Servers. We aims at provide you reliable and quality services. Our shared hosting plans come with latest cPanel...
  13. H

VPSTINY.com | Start bid Now!

Domain: vpstiny.com Free push to your Godaddy account. Free Private WHOIS. Domain is suitable for low-end VPS provider. Starting bid : $10 Bid increment must be larger than $1. The auction ends in 96 hours. Bin : $30 Payments via paypal.
  14. H

VPStiny.com With Private Registration For Sale!

Domain: VPStiny.com (With Private Registration) It is suitable for VPS provider. Bin : $35 ( payments via paypal ) Registrar : Godaddy ( I will push to your account ) Please feel free to make me an offer. I will accept reasonable offer which is close to BIN price. If interested...
  15. H

1GB FREE cPanel/DirectAdmin Hosting @ HKICore Technology

HKICore Technology was launched in 2010. We have been partnered with HostRail to provide free web hosting plans. We now own 2 servers for free hosting. One is DirectAdmin server and one is cPanel server. Why Choose Us? Our servers has great Uptime and Reliability. Servers are always...
  16. H

HKICore Technology - Two News

1. We will delete the accounts that the domains resolve to Wrong IP tomorrow. Please point your domains ASAP. 2. We will launch our free Directadmin hosting in a few weeks. Please visit our Forums to see whether we have launched or not Happy New Year!
  17. H

2GB Free cPanel Hosting @ HKICore Technology

HKICore Technology was launched in 2010. We provide free web hosting plans. We have been partnered with HostRail to provide free web hosting plans. Why Choose Us? Our servers has great Uptime and Reliability. Servers are always underloaded. Our servers are using the latest cPanel control...
  18. H

1GB FREE cPanel Hosting *Instant activation@ HKICore Technology

1GB FREE cPanel Hosting@ HKICore Technology ,Instant activation!! HKICore Technology was launched in 2010. We provide free web hosting plans. Why Choose Us? Our servers has great Uptime and Reliability. Servers are always underloaded. Our servers are using the latest cPanel control panel...
  19. H

Web Hosting System for SALE!!

You can see the demo at http://hostvi.info/hosting.php It is a plugin of Discuz! Features: Automated Creation, suspension and termination of accounts (Directadmin & cPanel) Ticket System Announcements Knowledgebase Advertisement Server Information Message System Client Area Pricing...
  20. H

20GB cPanel Hosting For only $1.99/mo!!!

Only USD $1.99 / month! Or USD $9.99 / year! You can submit a ticket for the plan above in the Web Hosting System .
Back