• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Techkid

Free Cpanel Hosting - With no ads!

cPanel hosting ► LiteSpeed! ► Daily Backups! ► Softaculous ► Standard Plan --500MB-Disk Space --10GB-Bandwidth --cPanel-control panel --Softaculous-script installer --LiteSpeed-server! --Daily Backups! --Unlimited-Features - FREE <ORDER NOW!> All Of Our Plans Include The...
  2. Techkid

Free backlink

My site has by no means a high page rank yet but i'd like to offer a free backlink to anyone who would like it, please visit http://techkid.net/index.php?/links/ pick your category and submit your link..... its open to guests at the moment but that may change soon..
  3. Techkid

Free Cpanel hosting - 100MB / No Ads!

Free Cpanel hosting - 100MB / No Ads! Techkid.net (currently mdoolittle.com) - 100MB / 1Gig / No Ads! free subdomain: yourname.techkid.net 100 MB Disk Space 1 GB Monthly Traffic 1 Domain Hosting MySQL(v.5) PHP5, Perl, CGI-BIN Email Access POP3/IMAP No ads of any kind...
  4. Techkid

Free Cpanel hosting - 100MB / No Ads!

Techkid.net (currently mdoolittle.com) - 100MB / 1Gig / No Ads! free subdomain: yourname.techkid.net 100 MB Disk Space 1 GB Monthly Traffic 1 Domain Hosting MySQL(v.5) PHP5, Perl, CGI-BIN Email Access POP3/IMAP No ads of any kind! http://www.techkid.net
  5. Techkid

Quality Web Hosting from Mdoolittle.com - Starting at $1.99 per month!

Mdoolittle.com is pleased to offer you one of our hosting packages. Personal Package 5GB Monthly Data Transfer (Bandwidth) 250MB Web Space Unlimited Features RVSiteBuilder Softaculous Only $1.99/m Standard Package 10GB Monthly Data Transfer (Bandwidth) 500MB Web Space...
  6. Techkid

Giving away 2 free premium accounts from mdoolittle.com

Mdoolittle.com (http://mdoolittle.com) is giving away 2 free premium hosting plans for established websites (by established i mean, site must be currently in operation...and it will be reviewed) The Specs of the Paln are as follows: Specification VPS2: 1GB Space 10GB Bandwidth...
  7. Techkid

whmcs and quickbooks

whmcs and quickbooks is it possible? thinking about buying Microsoft small business accounting, I was told it works with whmcs
  8. Techkid

Quality Web Hosting from Mdoolittle.com - Starting at $1.99 per month!

Mdoolittle.com is pleased to offer you one of our hosting packages. Personal Package 5GB Monthly Data Transfer (Bandwidth) 250MB Web Space Unlimited Features RVSiteBuilder Softaculous Only $1.99/m Standard Package 10GB Monthly Data Transfer (Bandwidth) 500MB Web Space...
  9. Techkid

Request paid web hosting

Request paid web hostingBudget? (optional) 1.00 Space? (optional) 1 terabyte Bandwidth, traffic? (optional) 400 gigs Where? (optional)USA Shared webhosting? VPS? Dedicated server?Shared hosting If you are going to host special content, please describe it (for instance adult content...
  10. Techkid

Free Adult hosting

in need of free adult hosting for a tube site....not much space and bandwidth to start, just testing my script...but may turn into a paid opportunity
  11. Techkid

Free 100 megs, 10gigs And much more!

Hello, NXServe is a new but reliable faith based, ad-free host on the internet. We are giving away free personal packages... Features: 100 MB space 10000 MB bandwidth No Ads! cPanel Fantastico PHP, CGI, Perl, ASP.NET, Python and Frontpage support MySQL and PostgreSQL databases...
  12. Techkid

Free Web Site Hosting

Hello, NXServe is a new but reliable faith based, ad-free host on the internet. We are giving away free personal packages... Features: 100 MB space 10000 MB bandwidth No Ads! cPanel Fantastico PHP, CGI, Perl, ASP.NET, Python and Frontpage support MySQL and PostgreSQL databases...
  13. Techkid

Search Engine Submission

If anyone needs site submission i'd be happy to do that for you, only charge you a couple of bucks....100+ search engines, the link below is to my submission today... please let me know here or send me an email... support@nxserve.org http://www.nxserve.org/images/Report-16831.pdf
  14. Techkid

Free Hosting - Instant Activation

Hello, NewLife is a new but reliable faith based, ad-free host on the internet. We are giving away free personal packages... Features: 100 MB space 10000 MB bandwidth No Ads! cPanel Fantastico PHP, CGI, Perl, ASP.NET, Python and Frontpage support MySQL and PostgreSQL databases...
  15. Techkid

Free Hosting - Instant Activation - Only 30 day Offer

Hello, NewLife is a new but reliable faith based, ad-free host on the internet. For 30 days we are giving away free personal packages... Features: 100 MB space 10000 MB bandwidth No Ads! cPanel Fantastico PHP, CGI, Perl, ASP.NET, Python and Frontpage support MySQL and...
  16. Techkid

wtb ipb lic

I'm looking for an ipb forum license....cheap as possible thanks
  17. Techkid

Dedicated or Vps Atlanta

My forum is starting to get rather large and just to be safe i'd like to start looking into a VPS or dedicated ....would we be smart to find something in the Atlanta area....thats where most of us are located... Any offers please....
  18. Techkid

Ad Space for sale

I am selling a limited number of prime ad spots on our site Stats Ad details and prices are as follows; 1. Link to Your Website :: $5 Per Week (4 Slots) in the header 2. Banner To Your Site will be rotated with 1 other sites:: $8 Per Week (2 Slots) Payment Terms: Payment...
  19. Techkid

Need a free host

Hi.... i need a free host for a christian chat forum....may turn into a paid request later but for now we don't have the funds to do it....placing an ad or link or something on the site would be ok until we go to a paid service probably 300 to 500 megs of space and as much bandwith as we...
  20. Techkid

Advertise on a fast growing community

We're offering text links on a new but fast growing community.....Slots are 2.00 per month , 16 available at the bottom of the forum...... http://www.negaoutdoors.com stats: http://img107.imageshack.us/my.php?image=statsmo1.png email me for any requests or questions...
Back