• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. O

►►► Landfall Hosting ◄◄◄ Free cPanel Hosting | Instant Activation | NO ADS! EVER!

We guarantee 99.9 % network uptime on all of our services! :)
  2. O

►►► Landfall Hosting ◄◄◄ Free cPanel Hosting | Instant Activation | NO ADS! EVER!

Landfall Hosting - Providing affordable & reliable hosting solutions since 2009 Daily backups 24/7x365 Support Reliable state of the art hardware Fully redundant network NOC/Data Center located in Orlando, FL USA cPanel PHP 5, MySQL, PhpMyAdmin, FTP, and much more! ABSOLUTELY NO...
  3. O

Is free Hosting Safe! ?

Agreed. Either way things can go south.
  4. O

Which is better Free or Paid Hosting?

It all depends on the company. For example I know many free hosting companies who overcrowd their servers. I also know of many hosts who overcrowd their paid servers. I only allow a maximum of 50 accounts per server to make sure that everything runs smoothly.
  5. O

And Yet Another One Gone!

Good luck! Hope everything transitions smoothly.
  6. O

How fast is your internet?

I've got Time Warner Cable 12mb down 1mb up
  7. O

What desktop email client do you use?

I use the default Apple Mail application.
  8. O

how do you pay for hosting services?

I use PayPall and Skrill. Both offer good security and great customer service.
  9. O

tech staff

Obviously you want somebody who is competent and someone who has good writing skills. I always try to hire locally, one your support the local economy and two you actually get to meet the person face to face.
  10. O

Syndicate Hosting - Free cPanel Web Hosting! NO CATCH!

You need to click the drop down box and choose a different category ;)
  11. O

Free cPanel Web Hosting 1000 MB Space, 15 GB Bandwidth

Free cPanel Web Hosting! http://www.support.syndicategamers.com - Soon to be SyndicateHost.com :D 1000 MB Space 15 GB Bandwidth (Without ads) 25 GB Bandwidth (With ads) cPanel! CGI, EMAIL, FTP, AND MORE Fantastico! All free! NO gimmicks! No tricks! Sign Up...
  12. O

Free WEB HOSTING - 5 GB of Space 50 GB of Bandwidth w/ cPanel!

Absolutely free web hosting with cPanel! No catch, no ads, no hidden fees, just free and simple! Syndicate Gamers Web Hosting - FREE! 5 GB of Space 50 GB of Bandwidth MySQL, FTP, and EMAIL accounts! Control panel: cPanel! Free support!
Back