• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Never use Moneybooker on you Hosting

i have used moneybookers, but decided to stick to whmcs.
  2. D

ClientExec

migrate to whmcs, it is so much easyer then clientexec aswell.
  3. D

How many hosting accounts do web hosts typically have?

we have whmcs set a max of 100 accounts, and then whmcs will place ac----s on a new server, but only 100 accounts per server ever!
  4. D

HostBillApp

it does look nice, i nearly did use it, but decided upon whmcs because its well known.
  5. D

How many clients did you satisfy? and how many left your service?

i believe so aswell, but, if he signed up for something that offers 10gb hdd, and pays something like £5-£10 for it, hes covering the costs so it should be ok, ive always thought, if your not overselling whats the harm in somebody starting a smaller filehost, untill its time to up the plans to...
  6. D

Any monthly web hosting companies?

there are loads of monthly charging hosts arnt there? one i remeber is one.com i hav never used them tho.
  7. D

Is there a market for this?

theres a few problems with trying to get something like that to work, why wouldnt they pay somebody a one off fee of something like $200-$500 for site design, and then have there hosting for like $10 a month? at hostgator or somewhere that includes 24/7 support?
  8. D

New hosting company( planing stages).

try listing your domain name on flippa.com, by the way, what is your domain name?
  9. D

Best Paid Hosting

if you need somebody that has been around for years and years, again i would say hostgator.
  10. D

DevonData - Cheap cPanel Web Hosting

DevonData is a debt-free and profitable hosting company, established in the beggining of 2010. Since then, we are constantly growing in the number of customers. Our servers are from high class datacenters. We are dedicated to providing reliable hosting solutions of the highest quality...
  11. D

MitieHosting

Mitie Hosting is a debt-free and profitable hosting company, established in the beggining of 2010. Since then, we are constantly growing in the number of customers. Our servers are from high class datacenters. We are dedicated to providing reliable hosting solutions of the highest quality...
  12. D

Info

extra ips will be £1 - £1.50 each, more then likely £1.00
  13. D

Info

hi, so ive looked at this from all diffrent angles, and to be honest not everybody joins for money making, as anybody that has tryed this will have noticed, its just as hard to start a hosting company as it would be to start any other company, this is what ive worked out, Web Hosting =...
  14. D

Would You BuyThis?

Hi, firstly im not advertsing, im not selling this, and nore do i sell this, im just simply asking for some feed back about it, So this plan im about to show you is a vps... 1GB RAM 160GB HDD UNLIMITED B/W 1IP £15.00 - £20.00 -/- Per VPS -/- Per Month the vps is uk based, as it...
  15. D

Dot.TK Now offers Free DNS!?!

i used to have some .tk's ages ago, but back then they only did like url covering... =)
  16. D

Small VPS, anyone?

i dont no so muchthat they will give it to you for free,but there is a company called gridstar.net that might be able to give you a cheap ircd, to run these services from, i think they do an ircd at like £2.00 a month
  17. D

Name change?

changing name? thats amazing...
  18. D

Looking for Webhost

devondata.com can offer exactly what you need, we can offer 5gbs web space, 50gb bandwidth for just £2.50 and not oversold, if interested, order our basic plan, dont pay for it, submit a ticket, saying who you are, we will setup your account, with first month free... =)
  19. D

DevonData-WebHosting

DevonData is a debt-free and profitable, established in the beggining of 2010. Since then, we are constantly growing in the number of customers. Our servers are from high class datacenters. We are dedicated to providing reliable web hosting solutions of the highest quality. All of our...
  20. D

Enom Names

http://www.enomnames.com/ ------------------------------------------------------------- Price List .COM = $10.00 .NET = $10.00 .ORG = $10.00 .US = $10.00 .INFO = $10.00 .BIZ = $10.00 .NAME = $10.00 ------------------------------------------------------------- Extras...
Back