• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

cPanel Hosting - £3.99 a month, 2GB of space, 10GB bandwidth - NR EMPTY LINUX SERVER!

Hello, At the moment we have a couple of spare dedicated servers and we're looking to provide some decent hosting in return for a small fee, mainly to cover their expensive upkeep! They only have a few low traffic website's on Both have: 2 processors 2 x Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU 3065 @ 2.33GHz...
  2. B

Reseller Cluster Review - THEY DONT PAYOUT

Hi Guys, Seen a few people asking about this company and weather it's a scam or not so thought I'd post my experience with them to save some people from the pain of selling their hosting and then not being payed. They have been stringing me along with commission payouts and are late...
  3. B

Please criticise our new website! =)

Hi there, Please you could take a couple of minutes to review a new website that my company launched last week. It's still got a few bugs etc and with any luck you guys might spot a couple we haven't found yet =) Site's URL - BudgetWorkwear.Com Also, comments on design / layout /...
  4. B

99.9% Uptime|Amazing Features|60GB + FREE Domain|$4.49pm!

Personal Hosting Plan - Now Only $4.49pm!! FREE Domain: Yes Disk Space: 60 GB Email Accounts: 1000 Traffic: 1 TB Email Aliases: 1000 Domains: 5 Mailing Lists: 1 Subdomains: 40 MySQL Databases: 20 FrontPage: Yes MySQL Database Space: 50 MB Trouble Tickets: Unlimited...
  5. B

Amazing Hosting Deal - Uptime 99.9% - $4.95/pm - Also Business hosting

Check out our amazing web hosting deals below. All come with live support and we will even give you telephone support (unlike most hosting companies) We promise our severs will have 99.9% uptime with a money back guarauntee. Visit our website for details. - Bossbuild.co.uk Personal...
  6. B

New Authority Sites Backlink Method

Hi Guys/Girls, I'm sure most of you saw my thread on 'how to get backlinks from .gov and .edu' sites, and i have recently found a new method of gaining these with a better chance of the link remaining. It is terribly difficult to have your link approved onto a blog from an authority site...
  7. B

How to create natural backlinks! (in the eyes of Google!)

Hi, As i'm sure you all know, building backlinks to your website is one of the most important factors of SEO (Search Engine Optimization). For those of you who don't know what a backlink is, it's simply a link to your site from someone else's site. Typically, you would make the 'Anchor...
  8. B

5TB of Storage? No Bandwith Limit? $4.95p/m?? We must be mad...!

Basic Web Hosting package at only $4.95/mo, and includes: * More than 5TB Storage Space! * Unlimited Bandwidth * FREE website templates * Free Domain Name * Free Website Software and Services * Special Offer on Webhosting Transfers * Hosting for 10,000 Websites on 1...
  9. B

How get backlinks from.edu and .gov sites!

How to get backlinks from.edu and .gov sites! Hi there, A lot of you may be struggling to get backlinks from authority sites i.e. .edu and .gov sites. Links from these sites, as im sure you know, give you a lot of "SEO Juice" when it comes to google rankings. Here is the google command...
  10. B

Why was my thread deleted?

I posted a "backwards thread" in which everything was posted in upside down / backwards font in the "test things out" section, can anyone tell me why it was deleted??? it was a good thread! lol
  11. B

Need a good web host

Hi, im looking for someone to host 20 domain names, i need AT LEAST 5TB of storage...Please don't PM or reply here if you can't provide that. Also, it needs to be Apache Servers (linux) with unlimited traffic. Need quotes for best prices Many Thanks! :beer:
  12. B

looking for free sms sending script

Hi, i am looking out for a script which can send free sms messags to all mobiles, be it GSM or CDMA to all the working operators in INDIA. if anyone have it or if anyone can build it for me then pls pm me with the best possible quotes along with time frame needed for delivery. payment through...
  13. B

Please criticize/mock my website!

(constructive only!) Hi guys, just wondering if i could have some constructive criticism to a new website i am designing and promoting. If you can spot anything wrong with the SEO of the site, then please let me know! Krowmark Workwear - Site to review Many thanks Bossbuild
  14. B

100% Free web hosting. No Adverts. No Posting. No BS!

Here's full details and specifications of our free web hosting plan. pm me if you don't know what BS stands for ;) lol FREE Hosting Plan $0.00/m | £0.00/m * 150 MB Disk Space * 4 GB Monthly Traffic * 1 Domain Hosting * MySQL(v.5) * PHP5, Perl, CGI-BIN * Email...
  15. B

Hosting only $4.99pm(£3.16!) and includes a free domain - .com/.co.uk and many more.

Here's the details of our cheapest web hosting plan. This starts at just $4.99pm and includes a free domain name! Cheap Hosting Plan $4.99/m | £3.16/m * 60 GB Disk Space * 1 TB Monthly Traffic * 5 Domains Hosting * MySQL(v.5)/PostgreSQL * PHP5/6, ASP.NET...(more...
  16. B

Free Web Hosting - No Adverts & 99.9% Uptime. Website templates included too.

Free Web Hosting $0.00/£0.00pm # 150 MB Disk Space # 4 GB Monthly Traffic # 1 Domain Hosting # MySQL(v.5) # PHP5, Perl, CGI-BIN # Email Access POP3/IMAP # 99.9% Uptime! # Great customer support :talk: Sign up here - Bossbuild.co.uk Free Web Hosting :welcome:
  17. B

Cheap Web Hosting - £3.08pm |60GB Space|1TB Traffic| Plus get a Free Domain Name!

Cheap Hosting Plan $4.99/£3.08pm THIS PLAN INCLUDES A FREE DOMAIN NAME OF YOUR CHOICE * 60 GB Disk Space * 1 TB Monthly Traffic * 5 Domains Hosting * MySQL(v.5)/PostgreSQL * PHP5/6, ASP.NET...(more scripting) * SITE Builder * Zacky Installer (50+ free...
  18. B

Amazing Backlink Building Software - Free Trial!

Hi guys, Recently started using SubmitEaze for directory submissions for my website. I don't know if anyone else has any experience with this? i thought i would post an ad here for it. It's basically used for automated directory submission, but it doesnt submit the forms, just...
  19. B

Free Domain Name with our Cheap Hosting Plans! =)

Hi there, we are offering free domain name's with our hosting plans! Save yourself the hassle of paying for registration and web hosting seperatly! Get one simple plan with a free domain name. It's cheaper! =) Below is the details of both plans that are included in this offer...
  20. B

Free Web Hosting on Linux! No Adverts, 150mb web space & 4GB of Traffic!

Heres the details of our basic FREE Hosting Plan * 150 MB Disk Space * 4 GB Monthly Traffic * 1 Domain Hosting * MySQL(v.5) * PHP5, Perl, CGI-BIN * Email Access POP3/IMAP Sign up here - BossBuild.co.uk Free Web Hosting We are also giving away free domain...
Back