• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. ~Edy

An Extemely Small CS Server

Hello, FWS! :) Especially server owners... I really, really need hosting for a very small CS Server. About 5 or 6 slots. What I can give you: Ads on the site. Even banner or popup ads. Ads on the server. 100% of the profit. I don't need the money from those who will pay me slots or...
  2. ~Edy

Does NetFirms Really Offer Free Hosting?

I saw their banner here, at FWS, but I simply can't find a free package on their site. Is it a lie?
  3. ~Edy

Small Request

Since today, I was pretty unsuccessful in finding a free hosting company that can offer me enough room for a small portfolio site. I hope this is going to change. Here you can find what I need: A good ratio between Space and Traffic, such as 1:5. Stability. I would love to try your new hosting...
  4. ~Edy

Reseller

Hello, FWS members, especially server owners! I started to envy TaoPhoenix for his very active thread. That's what I thought I should make my own. He is discussing free shared hosting, I would like to discuss free reseller hosting. If you have an offer (even P2H), post it here. Of course...
  5. ~Edy

Name change?

Hello! I saw that Cam. changed his name so I would like to change mine too. I want it to be Ǝdy (I know it's less than 4 characters but Admins can change this, I think). Thank you very much. :D
  6. ~Edy

Link on PR2 Website: 1$ Lifetime

I'm selling PR2 links on the home of a Free Web Hosting site. The price is 1$ per month. PM me or post here if you have other offers. Because some of you asked, "lifetime" means that you still pay it monthly, but the rate will not increase if my site will do. PM me for the link. Yes, I accept...
  7. ~Edy

Small Hosting for HTML and CSS

I want to re-learn HTML and CSS. I need a small account to test the codes. What I want Be creative. There's no minimum and maximum limit. I want the host to be very stable. Let's say... minimum an year in the business. I want the provider to be mainly a Paid Host (they're usually...
  8. ~Edy

No Perfect Free Hosting Provider

Well... as I previously said in a post, there's no perfect Free Hosting provider. Because... When it has 10GB of Space, it has lower Bandwidth. When it has 10GB of Space and 100GB of Bandwidth, it has a single Database which is not enough. When it has 10GB of Space, 100GB of Bandwidth and 10...
  9. ~Edy

Hand Drawn Design for a Free Web Hosting Company

Don't search for it, it's just a personal project that's not going to be launched soon. I just want to know what do you think about the layout and the overall design. Image:
  10. ~Edy

stay away from dbzhost

i registered at dbzhost dot com few weeks ago and their services are awful i was an idiot to pay for their unprofessional services because they guarantee 99,9 uptime but they are down daily, theyre just a reseller of bryansoft but they claim to have clustered servers their support is also...
  11. ~Edy

Mint Hosk: The Website Design

Hello, everybody! As most of you know, I've launched Mint Hosk a week ago. I've had some problems with the design, but now it is optimized for all the web browsers and I want to know your opinion. Thank you very much!
  12. ~Edy

Mint Hosk: Need some designing help

The website was designed for Safari, but we need some help to make it look nice in Firefox too. Okay, there are three problems. In the screenshot below I've illustrated them and described the issues that appear in Firefox. If anyone can help us correct them, please post here. The...
Back