• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

Free MyBB Forum Hosting at FreeMyBB.com - For when all you want is a forum

Hello All, FreeMyBB is offering Free MyBB Forum Hosting. We offer free MyBB forum hosting with MyBB 1.6. All free forums include plenty of pre-installed themes, tons of plugins available for you to use, plus the ability to use your own domain name with the forum for FREE. We will also give...
  2. R

Need scalable VPS with CPanel (Cloud?)

Hello, I need to get some new web hosting and I am looking at VPS solutions, mainly cloud VPS solutions. I need something for my hosting where I can start off with a small package but increase my package and resources as I add websites to the server. I also need something where my account...
  3. R

Test

Testing
  4. R

Anyone here used / use DotBlock?

Hello All, Does anyone here use DotBlock? I'm considering them as a new host for my website, but I am having trouble finding positive reviews of this site, so if you have used them before feedback would be helpful. Also, if you know of another cloud based VPS provider similar to DotBlock...
  5. R

VPS VS Dedicated - Upgrade Help

Hello, I've got a bit of a problem that maybe someone more familiar with hosting than myself can help me with. I currently have a website hosted on a low to midrange VPS system. I am happy with this provider and for the most part my website works well on this server. During peak hours...
  6. R

Drivers License Scan Required for VPS? Common practice?

Hello, I just went to purchase a new VPS and I was told by my host that they require a scan of my Driver's License or Passport to verify my identity before they will create the account. I am wondering, is this a standard practice for getting a new VPS? How many hosts do this? With...
Back