• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

Free MyBB Forum Hosting at FreeMyBB.com - For when all you want is a forum

Hello All, FreeMyBB is offering Free MyBB Forum Hosting. We offer free MyBB forum hosting with MyBB 1.6. All free forums include plenty of pre-installed themes, tons of plugins available for you to use, plus the ability to use your own domain name with the forum for FREE. We will also give...
  2. R

Need scalable VPS with CPanel (Cloud?)

I chose http://www.cloudweb.com. They have everything that I need and I like that they have been in business over 10 years. They also have lots of positive reviews on Google and other sites.
  3. R

I have found hosting, please close this thread.
  4. R

When this happens, will I be able to upgrade without having to change servers, basically a seamless upgrade? I just want to make sure upgrading is an option as I have some big plans, starting some web services and moving over the ones I already have to a new host. :) Also, what if anything do...
  5. R

JJW, what is the 4 vCPU equivalent to in MHz? Also, is this a custom package? I could not find this on your web site. Would this fall under "cloud vps", "hybrid cloud vps" or something else? Also, what is my upgrade path going forward? How many max vCPU cores and how much RAM could I add in...
  6. R

Hello, I need to get some new web hosting and I am looking at VPS solutions, mainly cloud VPS solutions. I need something for my hosting where I can start off with a small package but increase my package and resources as I add websites to the server. I also need something where my account...
  7. R

Test

Testing
  8. R

Anyone here used / use DotBlock?

Hello All, Does anyone here use DotBlock? I'm considering them as a new host for my website, but I am having trouble finding positive reviews of this site, so if you have used them before feedback would be helpful. Also, if you know of another cloud based VPS provider similar to DotBlock...
  9. R

VPS VS Dedicated - Upgrade Help

Probably the fact that they suspended my VPS and wouldn't let me grab a current backup unless I purchased a dedicated server. Also, when they sent me an email showing that my VPS was using 10 times more resources than all the other VPSs on the physical machine COMBINED I knew I would have to...
  10. R

Thanks for all the replies. My VPS was actually suspended today due to high CPU usage, so I guess they weren't giving me unlimited CPU usage, they just weren't enforcing their policy until now. I've purchased a cheap dedicated server from them and they're setting it up now as well as...
  11. R

Thanks for the replies. I do not believe that my current host places any limits on the amount of CPU I am allowed to use on the VPS. My main concern is that if I go from my VPS, which is on an 8 CPU server to a low end VPS with only one CPU or maybe a dual-core CPU that I'll be taking a hit in...
  12. R

Hello, I've got a bit of a problem that maybe someone more familiar with hosting than myself can help me with. I currently have a website hosted on a low to midrange VPS system. I am happy with this provider and for the most part my website works well on this server. During peak hours...
  13. R

Drivers License Scan Required for VPS? Common practice?

Thanks for the replies. I've seen a few hosts do this in the past but I was wondering if it was a standard practice for getting a VPS as I've never had to do this in the 10+ times I have gotten shared hosting. I was able to give the company a scanned copy of my University Student ID instead...
  14. R

Drivers License Scan Required for VPS? Common practice?

Hello, I just went to purchase a new VPS and I was told by my host that they require a scan of my Driver's License or Passport to verify my identity before they will create the account. I am wondering, is this a standard practice for getting a new VPS? How many hosts do this? With...
Back