• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. colorhost

ColorHost Premium Web Hosting and more! 24/7 Support! 100% Uptime Discount code inside! 10% off!

ColorHost has tons of services to offer to you, for a very low price. You can use the coupon code FREEWEBSPACE to get ANY Package with us 10% Off! We have daily backups for all of our production servers, so in case something does happen your account will be credited for the month and your data...
  2. colorhost

Looking for (Dedicated Servers) (Web Hosting Reseller) (Game Reseller & more!)

We can help you out! Check us out at http://colorhost.co/plans !
  3. colorhost

Is Cheap Web Hosting Reliable?

Yes, it can be reliable. You just have to find the right provider that provides good support, and is stable. (Most preferred if they have been around for awhile.)
  4. colorhost

cheap Hosting needed for a small site

http://colorhost.co/plans We can help you.
  5. colorhost

ColorHost Premium Web Hosting and more! 24/7 Support! Discount code inside! 10% off!

ColorHost has tons of services to offer to you, for a very low price! And You Use Coupon Code FREEWEBSPACE To get ANY Package with us 10% Off! We have daily backups for all of our production servers, so incase somthing does happen your account will be credited for the month and your data is...
  6. colorhost

What happened to thehostingtool? THT?

I think there server is down. ive contacted someone from there team in hopes to see what the situation is and rectify it for you guys.
  7. colorhost

OneBip.com fraud!

I was wondering on fortumo, they seem better than onebip. Just have not heard anything on them.
  8. colorhost

When did your hosting company lose it's virginity ?

I love the title of the thread. On topic though, we have had lots of clients since opening of 2009. So we have far surpassed.
  9. colorhost

Time to rebuild my host spread

Just checking in! Glad to see this is still going! Hope everyone is well!
  10. colorhost

No email sending limitation

That email sending is kinda crazy. I would lower it down a bit, and you should get some offers.
  11. colorhost

OneBip.com fraud!

I am still surprised i accept onebip. But yes, Onebip is not the best payment solution.
  12. colorhost

ColorHost Premium Web Hosting and more! 24/7 Support! Discount code inside! 10% off!

ColorHost has tons of services to offer to you, for a very low price! And You Use Coupon Code FREEWEBSPACE To get ANY Package with us 10% Off! We have daily backups for all of our production servers, so incase somthing does happen your account will be credited for the month and your data is...
  13. colorhost

VPS vs. Shared Hosting - Do You Need a VPS?

VPS = Run many time of applications. Shared = restricted to running only a website.
  14. colorhost

15. colorhost

How to become a host for other sites.

Most users start with a reseller plan from a reputable host, then move forward.
  16. colorhost

Running your own servers

As WSWD stated above, you better have a plan if your going into this industry. If you dont, you will be dead within 1-2 months.
  17. colorhost

Need Hosting

If we had your specs listed we could help you more.
  18. colorhost

hostd8.com AGAIN!

Interesting, Coming from there website...it doesn't look professional. I even submitted a ticket for fun to test when they would reply, its been over a couple hours now.
  19. colorhost

PrimeGalactic Coming Online After Christmas

Nice! Hope you do well this time!
  20. colorhost

Time to rebuild my host spread

I do not see this host lasting quite long anyways, give it a few months.
Back