• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

Working with dual monitors

I see people who have a dual monitor setup who have 2 different models and even different sizes, it makes me cringe. I use two 20" apple cinema displays. They work so well together. Fit together nicely with no gap. The border is pretty small too.
  2. H

What Windows Versions have you used?

Windows 95 (Didn't like) Windows 98 (Better then 95) Windows ME (Didn't like) Windows 2000 Pro (Good) Windows XP (Fantastic) Windows Vista (Hated It) Windows 7 (It's growing on me) I mainly use OS X though :)
  3. H

Anyone use a whois lookup tool? Which do you use?

I use whois.sc. And the one built into our WHMCS
  4. H

60% OFF All Shared Hosting - cPanel - www.hydro-host.net

Hydro Host is giving 60% off it’s shared hosting packages. Use coupon code JANFEBFWS at the checkout to receive your instant discount. Our servers are running Linux with cPanel/WHM. 30 Day money back guarantee 99.9% uptime UK Servers Affordable Prices Friendly Support Here...
  5. H

Google Adsense

I tried to get in touch with them once. I failed. It is ridiculously hard to speak to someone.
  6. H

Favorite Season!

Winter in snow. If no snow summer; Just not in the UK :)
  7. H

How to creat a web host

There are plenty of posts on these forums. To start with you just need a reseller package and a website.
  8. H

33% off ALL web hosting - Shared and Reseller - www.hydro-host.net

Hydro Host is giving a third off (33%) it’s shared hosting packages. Use coupon code 33MELTFWS at the checkout to receive your instant discount. This coupon code will also give you 33% off all of our reseller hosting packages too! Our servers are running Linux with cPanel/WHM. 30 Day...
  9. H

40% OFF Shared Web Hosting - UK cPanel Hosting - www.hydro-host.net

Hydro Host is giving 40% off it’s shared hosting packages. This week only. Use coupon code 4HHFWS at the checkout to receive your instant discount. Our servers are running Linux with cPanel/WHM. 30 Day money back guarantee 99.9% uptime UK Servers Affordable Prices Friendly...
  10. H

10% off New Shared Hosting Plans - Prices Starting From £0.89/M - UK cPanel Hosting

Hydro Host is pleased to announce it’s new Shared Hosting plans. As an introductory offer we are giving 10% off! Use coupon code NEWOCTFWS at the checkout to receive your instant discount. Our servers are running Linux with cPanel/WHM. 30 Day money back guarantee 99.9% uptime UK...
  11. H

Cheap UK host for wordpress blog

Hydro Host can offer you: Starter/Blog 1gb Disk Space 20gb Monthly Bandwidth cPanel Free - instant setup Normal Price Monthly £0.99 Normal Price Yearly £9.99 Sale Price Monthly £0.89 Sale Price Yearly £8.99 [Order Now] - [See Shared Plans] - [See Reseller Plans] Standard 2gb...
  12. H

[UK] New Shared Hosting Packages - UK cPanel Web Hosting - www.hydro-host.net

Hydro Host is pleased to announce it’s new Shared Hosting plans. Our servers are running Linux with cPanel/WHM. 30 Day money back guarantee 99.9% uptime UK Servers Affordable Prices Friendly Support Here are the plans: Starter/Blog 1gb Disk Space 20gb Monthly Bandwidth...
  13. H

Will this kill me?

Probably!
  14. H

If FaceBook existed years ago! FUNNY!!!

LOL. The god one cracked me up! :D
  15. H

40% off Reseller Hosting - cPanel/WHM - UK Servers - www.hydro-host.net

Hydro Host is pleased to share it’s new offer on reseller packages. We are offering 40% off all Reseller account. Offer ends Monday. All you have to do is enter the coupon code RESELLER4FWS at the checkout to receive the instant discount. This is a recurring discount so this offer stays...
  16. H

Need small reseller

Hydro Host Web Hosting Offer Hi, Hydro Host can offer you: 2.5gb Diskspace 40gb Bandwidth Unlimited accounts cPanel/WHM Fantastico UK Servers Instant Activation £1.79/month or £21.00/year, when using coupon: RESELLER4FWS Offer expires Monday. Good Luck!
  17. H

[UK] 50% Off Shared Web Hosting - cPanel Hosting - www.hydro-host.net

Hydro Host are offering all new accounts 50% off shared web hosting All you have to do is enter the coupon code SEPTFWS at the checkout to receive your instant discount. Our servers are running Linux with cPanel/WHM. 30 Day money back guarantee 99.9% uptime guarantee UK Servers...
  18. H

40% OFF Shared Hosting - UK cPanel Hosting - www.hydro-host.net

Hydro Host are offering all new accounts 40% off shared web hosting All you have to do is enter the coupon code AUG4FWS at the checkout to receive your instant discount. Our servers are running Linux with cPanel/WHM. 30 Day money back guarantee 99.9% uptime guarantee UK Servers...
  19. H

50% off AND Double Bandwidth on shared hosting - uk - www.hydro-host.net

Hydro Host are offering all new accounts 50% off AND double bandwidth. All you have to do is enter the coupon code H2HX2FWS2 at the checkout to receive your instant discount. Our servers are running Linux with cPanel/WHM. 30 Day money back guarantee 99.9% uptime guarantee UK Servers...
  20. H

50% off AND Double Bandwidth on shared hosting - uk - www.hydro-host.net

Hydro Host are offering all new accounts 50% off AND double bandwidth. All you have to do is enter the coupon code H2HX2FWS at the checkout to receive your instant discount. Our servers are running Linux with cPanel/WHM. 30 Day money back guarantee 99.9% uptime guarantee UK Servers...
Back