• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

High Quality Offshore Dedicated Servers ..

We would like to offer you our following offshore dedicated server in Switzerland Data Center .. Managed Dedicated Server D-1 Intel Xeon Quad Core E5506 8GB RAM 1TB SATA II (7200 RPM) 10TB Bandwidth DDoS Protection Available 5 IP Addresses 1 GBPS Port Host HYIP, Adult, IRC...
  2. H

Fully Managed Offshore Dedicated Servers, 100% uptime SLA, cPanel/WHM,24/7 monitoring

Occeanic is proud to offer our 2 fully managed dedicated server plans in offshore Zurich, Switzerland datacenter with 24/7 pro-active monitoring and 100% uptime SLA Managed Dedicated Server D-1 Intel Xeon Quad Core E5506 8GB RAM 1TB SATA II (7200 RPM) 10TB Bandwidth DDoS Protection...
  3. H

Looking for a cheap webhost for a wordpress blog and has been around for a few years.

Hi, You can also have a look at our linux hosting services with cPanel 11 2GB space 50GB bandwidth cPanel 11 Unlimited Addon Domains Unlimited Sub Domains 10 Mysql databases Latest PHP, MySQL 5 No Overselling guarantee 100% uptime guarantee Price: $4.95/month Plan URL...
  4. H

Need VPS ...

Hi, You can also have a look at our backup services powered by R1soft and we can easily slave your server to backup to our master hardware node by installing R1soft agent on your server, it will be continuous backups and you can recover them at any point you want ...
  5. H

Post to Host script that is compatible with cPanel and mybb forums ..

Hi, There was a script now I am not remembering its website address or its name that was compatible with cPanel too and with mybb forums too .. can anyone tell me that? its name and website URL? Regards,
  6. H

'Backup Reseller' - file storage service with ability to create subaccounts

Hi, You want wanna look at our R1Soft powered backup solution .. http://www.occeanic.com/backup.html Regards,
  7. H

Fully Managed Linux or Windows VPS, 100% uptime SLA, cPanel or Plesk Choice

Occeanic brings you industry's most stable and high performance VPS with our powerful hardware nodes having dual quad core processors and minimum of 36GB ECC Registered DDR3 RAM. Our VPS comes with choice of different operating linux and windows operating system and are fully managed with our...
  8. H

Need re-seller and web design

HI, I would like to offer you both of the required services however please note that for 500GB space and 5TB of bandwidth I would highly recommend you to get a dedicated server with 1 500GB SATA2 drive or 2 x 250GB SATA2 drives we can provide you both kindly have a look at our managed servers...
  9. H

cPanel Hosting, No Over Selling Guarantee, Unlimited Addon Domains, Daily Backups

Occeanic is proud to offer you one of the most reliable and feature rich cPanel hosting in the industry below is our linux hosting plan .. 2 GB Web Space 50 GB Bandwidth cPanel 11 Host Unlimited Domains Unlimited Sub Domains Unlimited Park Domains Unlimited Email Accounts 10 Mysql...
  10. H

Fully Managed Linux or Windows VPS, 100% uptime SLA, cPanel or Plesk Choice

Occeanic is pleased to offer you fully managed Linux or Windows VPS with choice of different operating systems and control panels .. We also have an industry leading 100% uptime SLA and our every managed VPS features the following highlights .. Host Unlimited Domains Free Daily backups...
  11. H

im looking a VPS Host for my Game server

I can offer you following fully managed VPS V-3 50 GB RAID-10 Web Space 2000 GB Bandwidth 1024 MB Guaranteed Ram 2 GB Burstable Ram Host Unlimited Domains Free Daily Backups 100 MBPS Port 3 IP Addresses Fully Managed With Control Panel 100% Uptime Guarantee No Overselling Guarantee...
  12. H

need a hosting for a search engine type site

Hi, We can provide you our cPanel hosting according to your needs with no overselling guarantee and powerful CPU resources 2 GB Web Space 50GB Bandwidth cPanel 11 Unlimited Addon Domains, Sub Domains, Park Domains 10 MYSQL Databases Unlimited email accounts 30 days money-back guarantee 100%...
  13. H

Fully Managed Windows & Linux VPS, 100% Uptime SLA, No Overselling, Second Month Free

Occeanic is pleased to announce our newly updated fully managed VPS plan with options of different operating system and control panels like Plesk and cPanel Our every VPS has following features Host Unlimited Domains Free Daily Backups 100 MBPS Port 3 IP Addresses Fully Managed...
  14. H

Need a host with liberal tos

Hi, I would like to offer you our high quality and non-oversold linux hosting 2GB space 50GB Bandwidth cPanel 11 Host Unlimited Domains (addon domains) Unlimited Sub Domains Unlimited Park Domains Multimedia supported 99.9% uptime guarantee 30 days money back guarantee non overselling...
  15. H

Need VPS

Hi, We do offer fully managed VPS and you can have a look at our shared hosting package with no overselling policy and pure dedicated resources here: http://www.occeanic.com/webhosting.html Later whenever you need you can get a VPS from us and we will transfer your site to the VPS for free and...
  16. H

Looking for hosting

Hi, I would like to offer you our FFMPEG supported linux hosting with no-overselling policy and pure dedicated resources (like a small VPS) 2GB Space 50GB Bandwidth cPanel 11 Latest PHP 5.2.x Fantastico Deluxe, Multi Media Enabled Unlimited features like email accounts, ftp accounts Unlimited...
  17. H

Cpanel vps request

Hi, I can offer you within this budget VPS like shared hosting with no overselling policy and pure dedicated resources kindly visit here: http://www.occeanic.com/webhosting.html However for our managed VPS plans you would need to raise your budget and you can visit them here...
  18. H

looking for a dedicated server locations in Europe.

Below are the required details .. IP Ping Test: 109.73.164.8 File Download Test: 128 MB File
  19. H

looking for a dedicated server locations in Europe.

Hi, I can offer you following fully managed server in U.K with 100% uptime SLA Intel Core2Duo E2220 2.4GHz 1 GB DDR RAM 160 GB SATA HDD 2000 Gigabytes 4 IP Addresses 100 Mbit/s Uplink Fully Managed Only $149/month Paypal accepted ..
Back