• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

Small / quick favor needed

Working for me, maybe its just on your side.
  2. H

Any other forums to advertise for free?

Agree with you there, try to stay away from Digital Point. DP usually attract those unwanted customers :evilb:.
  3. H

facebook clone script

Running your own facebook clone type of site is good for school, ect. To make another Facebook, will be nearly impossible unless you have a idea or something different that facebook doesn't already have.
  4. H

Site Rip

Yea the designed is ripped, just a few minor changes make them look different.
  5. H

Redesign or not

Nice design, I find the high speed server look a bit too much. Overall its pretty good.
  6. H

cPanel VPS for $200 a year.

Your better going with a Reseller plan if you want to spend only $200, another suggestion is to purchase the VPS and use a free control panel.
  7. H

I have discovered something today.

I wouldnt trust the condoms at the $0.99 store :wink2:
  8. H

What games are you playing atm?

DOTA, Leagueoflegends, and Call of Duty. Used to play WoW, but don't have that much time anymore.
  9. H

Price Estimate?

I wouldnt purchase any computer on Ebay, it may be cheaper but its not worth the hassel on DOA parts. Purchase from sites like Newegg.com, where they offer you some sort of warrantee.
  10. H

I need some input on this build.

Pretty decent build for $300.
  11. H

Free Auto Installer like Fantastico/Installatron

Nice find, will test this software out.
  12. H

nixism.com || True why there cheap

Did you purchase a cpanel license from them? Purchasing a license will fix that problem. I suggest you find a managed VPS, instead of a unmanaged one. Pay the extra money until your ready to manage your own VPS.
  13. H

Test my billing system(1 cent)

Your WHMCS seem to be working fine, you just need to edit your templates, some words seem to overlap in your design.
  14. H

cPanel VPS for $200 a year.

You might need to raise your price, cPanel VPS license cost around $150 a year already. Installatron cost around $60 a year. The VPS provider will be losing money if they offer you this.
  15. H

Looking to buy ClientExec License

Email sent, I have a few Clientexec license that is unused for $8.00 a month.
Back