• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. W

Need Host For MY BLOG

I think his domain name is blocked by the chinese government so is going to try and get a international TLD. I thought you gave him a very good offer by the way.
  2. W

Best Website Uptime Monitoring Service?

Another vote for pingdom, though Hyperspin is cheaper for multiple accounts. Hyperspin really needs to get itself a redesign as theres nothing wrong with the service but looks dated.
  3. W

25% OFF UK/Euro Failover Web Hosting

Studyhost - Simple UK Web Hosting. -------------------------------------------------------------- We offer shared hosting based in the UK. Our accounts are set up in a Failover configuration, this is two servers, a primary and a slave, where data is synced together. If the primary server...
  4. W

Easy CMS

Really there is masses of differenr cms out there, ranging from Joomla to lil'cms Unless you can give some more idea of what you require, the best thing to do is go to opensourcecms.com and test our all the demos. Check out the lightweight ones as well, there is some stunning ones in there
  5. W

My first design... Took forever :p

I agree, its quite ok
  6. W

Studyhost Web Hosting | Failover Bank Holiday Special

Studyhost - Simple UK Hosting solutions. As its Bank Holiday Time! To celebrate this joyous occassion of everyone having a extra day off work, we are offering for this week only: 40% OFF ALL HOSTING ACCOUNTS To Take advantage of this offer, use at checkout the promotion Code: BHspecial...
  7. W

UK Failover Hosting - 25% OFF = Less than a £1 a month

25% OFF FAILOVER HOSTING Studyhost - Simple UK Web Hosting Solutions. To get 25% off all packages, please use coupon: FailOffer We've set our packages on realistic everyday requirments, and tried to make everything as simple as possible. To provide our clients with the best chance of...
Back