• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

hostnit's scam/betrayal, lol.

i have had free hosting since 2012, lol. they've been good in the past, now they suspend my account, and try to make up some epic BS of never having provided free hosting, lmao beware of today's hostnit, they betray their peeps...
  2. F

free phpbb forumhost script?

Hi all, I'm looking for a good free phpbb hosting script, I have been looking for one, thought i found one by Mihalism but it turned out to be an image hosting script lol. does anybody know of one?
  3. F

hey dudes, i want a free dedi server

yea, you looked, april foolz ;) ftube man droppin this maul :)
  4. F

what happened to host2x?

Hi all, just wondering where host2x.net went. did they get hacked again?
  5. F

woa :0

what happened to johnny d's insanity host? site says suspended
  6. F

beware of hosting-shack

beware of the hosting shack, they have one of the worst services i have ever been to, their uptime is horrible. the hosting basically dies about 7-9:00 pm everyday PST. and doesnt return till about 8:00 am the cpanel is just as bad, i have to try different url's to get into the cpanel at...
  7. F

Looking for ffmpeg host

im hoping to find a ffmpeg host or atleast an ffmpeg capable host. space - atleast 20 gb (so i can host a decent amount of videos) bandwidth atleast 50 gb, lol
Back