• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

nuzoka.com: 10 GB | 100 GB | SSH | MySQL | PHP | FTP | 24/7 Support

you guys have cpanel or vistapanel.
  2. N

VevoCart – free eCommerce Solution

The demo you provided are of professional and delux versions, i want to see the demo of the free version.
  3. N

phpfox 2 license for sale!

And do we get free upgrades or we have to pay for them.
  4. N

Free hosting, no monthly post requirement

you've got really good plans. do you have 1-click installers.
  5. N

SpiralURL - Free tiny URL script with API, Stats, Screenshots, Admin & User end

This is just great scipt and it has got its own api. That just great Thanks for making the script free.
  6. N

Cheap Hosting needed

Please check out our cheap hosting with great plans at www.rosehost.net/order/ You'll like them.
  7. N

★Shared Hosting Starting at $4.95★

why is it better than all the free hosting that we get here.
  8. N

Free Google adwords coupon

Does anyone have any more coupon codes.
  9. N

Free reseller account

Well they must be using a nulled version or that error wouldn't have popped out out of nowhere.
  10. N

Free 1 GB / 20 GB Bandwidth - 1 of all features

Well i think the 1 of everything is less don't you think. good for small sites only.
  11. N

♦♦♦♦ Free Hosting with 10GB Disk Space and 150GB Bandwidth (NO ADS, NO BANNERS) ♦♦♦♦

These are very nice package. it would be great if you could increase the MySQL package.
  12. N

Free Script - SpiralURL | Free tiny url script

Thanks very much for the script. looks really professional. And i've rated it 5 on hotscripts.
  13. N

HostBill version 1.0.6 - A Complete Client Management, Support and Billing Software

it would be great if you could add paypal, moneybookers, libertyreserve as a pay gateway too. Most of us use paypal for online purchasing.
  14. N

Open Up a Student PayPal Account and Get $10 Free

ya this would be for americans only. i am happy with my own paypal account. :D
  15. N

Web Host Price £ or $?

It doesn't really matter what the price is. i think the ecommerce script will convert it. if not just use the one that give a competetive price.
  16. N

Need Free Hosting with my own domain

you can may be try for http://www.freewebspace.net/free/Free-webhosting/Post-2-Host/RoseHost-2Enet/details and contact if you are interested.
  17. N

Website submission service

wouldn't it be better if you gave some info on this page as well.
  18. N

Link on PR2 Website: 1$ Lifetime

There are too much link already on your site.
  19. N

Need Hosting for my little private site

contact me with what you want to host and i can fix you up at www.rosehost.net without any ads.
  20. N

nEED cPANEL hOSTING pLZZ

Try for http://www.freewebspace.net/free/Free-webhosting/Post-2-Host/RoseHost-2Enet/details
Back