• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Is there any reliable hosting that can provide this ?

Hi, i am a web designer and i would like to host a demo site, and maybe a blog, this is what i need: 1 GB Space (or more) 10 GB +- Bandwidth (Not less than 4 GB) cPanel and preferably Fantastico 10+ Of all features And i need support for Joomla, Drupal and Wordpress.
  2. C

Free Reseller No lang restriction | Any Webspace/Bandwidth

Please... your offers...
  3. C

The Max That Any1 Can Offer

I want to know what is the max that any1 can offer me for up to 100 posts/m
  4. C

Xeon Host Server Move

We are happy to announce our server move, all for better speeds and more customen/member satisfaction... :) We should be back by tommorow :)
  5. C

Xeon-Hosting.co.uk - Now with cPanel !!!

Xeon Hosting - Quality Cpanel 11 Hosting Xeon Provides Preimum And Free Post 2 Host With Fast Quadcore Servers To Suit All Your Needs 24/7Web Hosting Support Avalible When You Need It [CENTER] Pacakge Pro www.xeon-hosting.co.uk
  6. C

Xeon Hosting - The Best Proffesional Free Host

Basic (UK Hosted) 1gb Space 10gb Bandwith Unlimted Mysql Databases 10 Subdomains 2 Addon Domains Ftp Lxadmin Control Panel 10 Posts Per Month Advanced 5gb Space 40gb Bandwith Unlimted Mysql Databases 20 Subdomains 10 Addon Domains Ftp Lxadmin Control Panel 30 Posts...
  7. C

Host needed URGENT !!!

Hey Freewebspace members, i need a free stable and reliable hosting, no ads, no posting. The space doesn't matter much No less than 10 GB Bandwidth Panel doesn't matter Custom error pages, 404 403 - nota must a good uptime with a possible report :) So if any1 thinks he can host me...
  8. C

Info Site Hosting Required

Well, hello FWS.net i am new here, and pretty much enjoying the forum and the site, but i wasn't able to find a hosting for my new info site, it will be powered by Joomla, and i am lanning on having a forum (powered by phpBB) and i need max. speed, and stability :) Please help me. Thanks in...
Back