• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. W

Santrex.net VPS Review 1 Month

I've tried Xen VPS before and yes, they do perform better than OpenVZ but a Xen VPS with the specs. that I needed was more expensive than the Dedicated Server that I have now.
  2. W

The site runs a modified version of Rapidshot, getting over 2,300 unique visitors a day, using over 3,000 gigs of bandwidth/month.
  3. W

Don't really want to put my site here yet.. I am not hosting my site there anymore but if you want proof then here it is:
  4. W

Never thought of that one... Next VPS Plan: $59 (Equal Share CPU) My Dedicated Server: $54 (Fully Dedicated Dual Core CPU + More Ram + More Space)
  5. W

My site was too big for a VPS, just like a site being too big for a Shared Host, there comes a time where you just need to upgrade to the next level and I'm pretty sure you guys know that... This only happened during the last week and I was already transferring to my Dedicated Server... I'm...
  6. W

nameservers

Who are you using for the service? (Domain) Almost all of them have tutorials, you should check their FAQ or Knowledge page.
  7. W

Provider: Santrex.net Duration: 1 Month (June 09) VPS Plan: Bronze - Germany First of all, I've seen many Negative reviews about Santrex.net and I really don't know why but for me it has been great. I am no longer with them since I have outgrown my VPS and I have moved to a Dedicated Server...
  8. W

In Need of Reliable Host

Enough Offers. I will continue doing research to see which one seems better. Thanks for all the offers and I might be your next client. Thread Closed.
  9. W

Free domain transfer?

1and1 has Free Domain Transfer
  10. W

In Need of Reliable Host

Anything less than $60 per year. No I am not looking for the cheapest one since I need it to be Reliable and Cheap + Reliable don't go together, is just that I have until July 22 to buy so I am doing research for reviews for the providers that have posted here. Thanks
  11. W

In Need of Reliable Host

Hello I am currently looking for a host that can provide the following: Space: 1-2 gigs Bandwidth: 10-15 gigs (Option to upgrade) Control Panel: Cpanel Unlimited MySQL 10+ domains as addons Location: USA Fast Server Excellent Uptime (Please provide some stats) Support: I don't...
  12. W

Looking for a High Bandwidth Dedicated Server

This thread can be close. I got the server. Thanks
  13. W

Well thanks everyone for the offers. I will need some time to think about it and choose the right now. Once again, thank you.
  14. W

My site is only 2 weeks and 2 days old.. I thought it was going to take a few months to get very popular but it only took 1-2 days. As with my previous projects, I've always started small and then upgrade as needed. Right now I know I need to upgrade to a Dedicated Server but only to something...
  15. W

I'll think about the Core2Duo but I still think thats too powerful.. I just received this email from a host with this offer: ATOM 330 (dual core) + 2GB RAM + 200GB HDD + 10mbit Unmetered Bandwidth (About 3,3000 gigs/month) + Direct Admin For $54/month | Free Setup Anything like this or...
  16. W

Thanks for the offers but: 1- Price is out of my budget 2- Those servers are way too powerful for my site right now. Do any of you have a less powerfull server but that meets my bandwidth requirement? LSComputers, I am going to email you bout the Core 2 Duo....
  17. W

Hello I am looking for a High Bandwidth Dedicated Server. Right now I am hosting my site in a VPS but it has been suspended twice already for High CPU/Load usage. Specs that I am looking for: CPU: Something decent, it doesn't need to be really powerful but at least better than a...
Back