• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. W

[For sale] Links on a PR5 domain

Maybe the government doesn't like the keyword 'BusinessWeek'? :) There is no pr0n up there. Edit: Sorry for the last post, abboodeh. I didn't know that it's blocked by the Kuwait government. Never seen such thing before. :)
  2. W

Very funny, abboodeh! :eek3: It's a fake screenshot! I've been using the shortering service for a long time and they don't have such error pages! Please delete the above screenshot. Thank you.
  3. W

URL: http://www.go2cut.com/WB The password is: noaccess You can contact me via email cookie _@_ gra bac oo kie .c om (remove _ and spaces).
  4. W

Is PHP a powerful tool?

PHP is free. I'm with Glenn, it's a very powerful language and you can do everything with it. You can even code applications with nice GUI. :)
  5. W

Web Based PHP Mail Help

Pretty complex solution. Read this article. I'm using it myself. Works perfectly. As everything is coming from the MySQL database you can code any tool you want. To connect to POP3 you can use: 1) PHP built-in functions: http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.imap-open.php. 2) Find a...
  6. W

Sending data without page reload (comments box)

Find a developer who will do it for you. All sites are different so there can't be any ready to use scripts. Just let somebody do the job for you using PHP and jQuery. :)
  7. W

BidVertiser, SUCKS

Right now Adsense and Chitika works for me. I also tried Adbrite and Kontera but they didn't perfom very well. Seems like it all depends on the niche. People still make big money with Adbrite and Kontera. But for me it didn't work. So I'm happy with Adsense and Chitika. :)
  8. W

Hey y'all!

Hi! I'm new to this forum. Found it using Google. :)
  9. W

Even if I'd post the URL here. What's next? Post my PayPal address too as I can't communicate over PM? :D
  10. W

Free Online SEO Tools

I'm using http://checkpagerank.net/ to check PR. Also it returns information on backlinks and history of domain.
  11. W

best free online RSS reader ?

It's not online but I use Feedreader. I think it's the best feed reader. I already customize it a lot to make reading smoother.
  12. W

WordPress MU

I want to join the MU club. :P Downloaded the latest version of MU. Let's see if I can get it running on my server.
  13. W

Hosting files on external servers? script may be?

Hi! You should try Amazon S3 service. There are some scripts out that use the Amazon S3 service. It fast and you can host as much files you want. You just pay for the traffic.
  14. W

I not much interested in posting the URL here as Google could catch it. ;)
  15. W

I'm selling PR5 links on a business and finance related site. Please PM me for link and pricing. Best regards
Back