• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. bariteau

What Framework

What framework do you guys use? I was thinking about using Zend for a project but I'm not even sure if I should use one or make my own MVC model...
  2. bariteau

Warning to all: k_oudom

Hi all, Just a small warning about user k_oudom I decided to sponsor this guy with hosting since he said it was for school: http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2220380 I gave him 1 GB of space and 5 GB of transfer. After a few days, he uploaded a site which was clearly not...
  3. bariteau

10% off Mozy

Mozy is online backup solution for your home PC (note that you CANNOT use this as you business backup solution). It has been praised by MaximumPC and other PC magazines. They offer: Unlimited data backup (most of you know my stance on unlimited, however, they seem to provide well according to...
  4. bariteau

Favorite Drink

What's yours? Mine: Beer Alexander Keith's Rickards Red Heineken (in the summer only) Spirits (Alone or on the rocks) Havana Club 7 years Havana Club Barrel Proof Ron Barcelo Imperial Rum Barbancourt Réserve Spéciale Appleton Estate Extra (12 years) Crown Royal Whisky Drinks Mojito...
  5. bariteau

Lenovo repair center

I have a Lenovo X61 tablet pc and I love the machine. One problem I had with it was that the screen seemed like it was missing some coating in one of the corner and all the dust would stick. So after 9 months with the machine, I finally gave the tech support a call and helped them find the...
  6. bariteau

My experience with Server Complete

Although I have been with Server complete only for a few months, I can testify of the extreme quality of their service. I have never seen a company so dedicated to making their clients’ life easier. I have seen Daniel and his team put up a custom control panel and an array of tools just for the...
  7. bariteau

Mobile theme

Hey guys, I was trying to navigate the forum on my mobile device today and what a pain! Anyone ever thought of a mobile theme for free web space forum?
  8. bariteau

vBulletin and WHMCS License

Hi, I recently sold a part of my company to another party and no longer need vBulletin and WHMCS I received written authorization from both companies to resell my license (proof available upon request). Here's some licensing information: vBulletin Type: Owned Expiration date: May 5th, 2009...
  9. bariteau

Another Jewlzk Victim - Reseller Needed

Hi, AS some of you might know, Jewlzk went under yesterday night around 10:30PM. After doing my little research, I found a thread here saying that they will probably not come back up. My company is currently discussing with a few companies about software development contracts. This is why I...
  10. bariteau

looking for reseller

Hi, I need to change reseller provider because they won't allow CHMOD 777 that I need to install iHost which I want to buy. Here's what I have at the moment (and that I need): 15GB of reseller space 200 GB of reseller transfer unlimited account creation WHM CPanel 11 Fantastico...
  11. bariteau

Canadian only hosting -- Proof of residence required

Hi, CB Computing wants to offer free hosting to 5 canadians. With this hosting, you will receive 1GB of space (Upgradeable if required) 20GB of transfer (Upgradeable if required) Unlimited Emails Unlimited Subdomains Unlimited FTP Accounts Unlimited MySQL Databases Unlimited Parked...
  12. bariteau

Free hosting for "active" forum user and free domain once every two months ad-free

Obviously, we want our forum to gain some members. Thats why we are offering this: To our first 4 members that will enter our forum and start posting (no spam please, any valuable post will count and there's no minimum). Only one condition: have a good english and have a web site either in...
  13. bariteau

Free web hosting, only 5 person will get it!

Hi, First you may have heard of Nymka.net, if you did and had a bad experience, I'm sorry but this wont happen again because I just bought the domain and for my little business based in Ottawa (Canada). What we do is Web hosting for individual and small companies, anything that relates to...
  14. bariteau

Dedicated price need -- for references

Hey guys I need a price list for a server. I'll buy it if I get a contract with a 10 school group. This is what I will need: min 100 GB space min 1TB transfer min 512MB ram Cpanel+WHM included in the price Budget: around $175/month setup to be discussed post you price even if its...
  15. bariteau

1GB / 15 GB Transfer / $1.5/month

I have 3 GB of free space to sell and I want to offer it to you guys. Here's the offer: 1GB Space 15 GB Transfer (I always have some extra in the account. If you go over and we have extra transfer, the extra transfer is free) Unlimited Emails Unlimited Subdomains Unlimited Addon...
  16. bariteau

Advertise on our site for... the best offer

Hi I would like to offer advertising space on nymka.info's forum. There is not price seted up, the best bider gets the place. Our stats: http://www.nymka.info/stats.jpg the bid starts at $1 USD/month, method of payment: paypal Any questions, PM me
  17. bariteau

Leasing TeamSpeak Server

If you need a teamspeak server for a short period of time, I can do it. Server Specs: AMD Athlon XP 2100+ 512 MB of Ram Connection: 8-10 MB/s down 5 MB/s Up Max Users: 50 IP:70.26.8.69 (test it if you want) Max lenght before fees apply: 4 hours Languages accepted on the...
  18. bariteau

Uptime script

Anyone knows any free uptime script or how to build one Note: no uptime site
  19. bariteau

Domains

What is the cheapest place where you can buy a domain with paypal? I know http://www.namecheap.com/ ($8.88) but any other
  20. bariteau

Free Hosting

Hi we have just opened our free hosting, come on down to see our plan at:forum.nymka.info. there will also be paid hosting that should be avaible tomorrow or monday.
Back