• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

StartYourServer.com has just released its hottest coupon. This coupon will give you 99% off...

StartYourServer.com has just released its hottest coupon. This coupon will give you 99% off reseller hosting. Here are their normal prices: Personal Reseller Hosting - $5.99 - 5 GB Space - 50 GB Bandwidth Starter Reseller Hosting - $9.99 - 15 GB Space - 150 GB Bandwidth Advanced Reseller...
  2. J

JSHosts UK Web Hosting & Resellers | 50% Off Until End of Month!

Do you require that the nameservers begin with ns1 and ns2 or is that negotiable?
  3. J

PHP4 & MySQL Host Needed

That is what I was wondering... Is PHP5 not sufficient?
  4. J

Zen Cart

Yes I can help you. Email me URL: surveychaser009@gmail.com
  5. J

Hosting Request

I guess that would be the logical thing to do lol :)
  6. J

Question about posting offers

You could just use PayPal as your ordering link. They will provide you with a free subscription link.
  7. J

Hosting Request

I am interested in that. Where is your datacenter located at and how can I PM you?
  8. J

$1.99 Hosting

Do you provide 24/7 phone support?
  9. J

WHMReseller V3 License For Sale 1 Year!!

Has this been sold yet?
  10. J

Need auto Direcotry Submitter

I would definitely recommend using SubmitEaze. It has never let me down!
  11. J

Regfly sale coupons

Many people go to visit their website just because of all the publicity. Somehow they also end up buying domains from them still...
  12. J

FREE Domains @ Register.com

You do have to have a credit card but you don't have to pay for privacy protection.
  13. J

The High Cost of Free Service

Internet users are always going to want to be provided with free hosting. And, of course, the hosting will have to perfectly meet their needs for them to be happy. Otherwise, you will gets hundreds of emails asking for more space or more bandwidth or a free domain, etc.
  14. J

Need $1 Hosting

I can give you that for exactly $1 via PayPal subscription.
  15. J

Can you beat this dedicated server offer?

ServerPronto could beat that price.
  16. J

Need ad revenue help

Can someone explain to me what p2h means?
  17. J

Get your hosting business listed in 100+ hosting directories

I would remove the list of hosting directories from your website. Someone could easily copy and paste it to a website like ScriptLance and get a freelancer to submit to all those for just a few dollars.
  18. J

The best way to do link building

There are more forums that use dofollow links as opposed to those who use nofollow links.
  19. J

Best Registrar

I use eNom and have never had a problem with them.
Back