• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. K

IBM & Dell Dedicated Servers Available

We have some IBM and Dell servers that we're looking to offer whoever is interested. DELL Poweredge 1750 CPU: Dual Xeon 2.4Ghz Memory: 2GB REG ECC SDRAM (Max 4GB) Drives: 2x73GB SCSI U320 10K RPM (Max 3 Drives Per Server) RAID Controller: NO HARDWARE RAID. Monthly Bandwidth: 2000GB...
  2. K

$89/m[p4-1.7g][80gb Ide][400gb Uunet] !limited Qty! 1$ Setup Fee

Hey Guys and girls, Hostingplex.com is growing. We are having a sale on the following unmanaged servers. Here's what you get for $89/mo.: QUANTITY: 5 Avalible right now, - Pentium 4 1.8Ghz Processor - 512MB DDR Ram - 80GB 7200RPM IDE HD - 400GB Monthly Limit, UUNET Bandwidth...
  3. K

Yearly Hosting for only $138 CAD

Guys, Selling this package. $138.00 (Roughly $85.00USD) for the entire year including a domain name for these features: www.your-name.com 50MB Web Space 2000MB Transfer (2 million visitors a month) 20 POP3 E-mail Accounts 1 E-mail Mailing List 24/7 Technical Support Control...
  4. K

Get as much "UNIQUE" traffic as you want - $2.00CPM

Guys, I'm selling out all my unsold inventory for cheap. Take as much traffic as you want for only $2.00CPM, higher orders will be cheaper. I have made many companies happy with my services, and currently have several clients running 1,000,000 unique campaigns running every month. We are...
  5. K

Upto 1 Million Unique Visitors to your Web Hosting Company! - Cheap :)

We can send upto 1,000,000 unique hits to your web hosting company. Our prices are very affordable and the quality of the traffic is superb. Here is our price list: (1) 1,000 Unique Visitors - $3.50 (2) 2,500 Unique Visitors - $8.75 (3) 5,000 Unique Visitors - $17.50 (4) 7,500...
  6. K

Hostingplex.com - 1 MONTH FREE + 10% OFF!!

Guys, Grand opening. Get 10% + 1 FREE MONTH. Plans start from $7.95/mo and domains are $20.00 a year. Full details at: http://www.hostingplex.com
  7. K

$7.95/mo. - 50mb/2gb/20pop3

Hey guys, HostingPlex.com is starting to take clients. $7.95/mo. 50MB DiskSpace 2 GIG Traffic 20 Pop3 Accounts Pretty much all the features of today's web hosting business. E-mail kpatel@cashcommunity.com to set up your account immediately. We are accepting paypal and cheques...
  8. K

$4.95 a month web hosting!

We are offering hosting solutions to people that need: 1. Space 2. E-mail 3. Bandwidth 4. Presence online. For $4.95 a month we can host your site. We are in the process creating a full-featured, professional hosting service for anyone in need of hosting solutions. Right now we are...
  9. K

Need Search Affiliates/Partners.

Hello Guys, I need search partners that want to be paid 45% of the bidded rate. Paid monthly and in full. Please contact me at: kpatel@cashcommunity.com
  10. K

Snooply.com - 45% of bid price and NET15.

Snooply.com is offering webmasters a 45% rev-share opportunity via its search affiliate program. You are allowed to change the appearance of the search box, and are offered to show customized results which are sent via JavaScript. Webmasters are paid monthly on a NET15 basis, if their account...
  11. K

Snooply.com Affiliate Funds Transfer?

Hey Guys/Girls. I haven't posted here in a LONG time. Partly to do with School and Business. Anyway, let's get down to the real point of this thread. Lately, i've been getting comments about letting affiliates use their funds and transfer it to their advertising portion of their account...
  12. K

Snooply.com - 45% of the bided listing!

Hey Guys, I think this is the right place to do it. Anyway, ... Snooply.com is offering webmasters to join up to its affiliate program and earn 45% of the bided listing when a visitor from their clicksthrough. Our pay periods run from month start to month end and payments are issued NET...
Back