• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Issues with SSL

Hi I hope that this is the right place to shoot my question. One of my client (With Dedicated IP) bought Positive SSL, and he installed it and it works. The issue is that when he tries to access the cpanel through https://www.domain.com:2083 He got a privacy error. Is that an issue with the...
  2. M

Server Loading problem

Hello All I am having a problem with one of my clients, and I cant solve it. That's why I will share it with you His website is having a terrible up-time experience although the server is up and running greatly. He bought the domain from GoDaddy, and pointed the nameserver to our...
  3. M

.:: MyHoZt ::. - Enjoy 50% discount on All Packages

.:: MyHoZt ::. We Are Glad to offer you our premium Hosting & Reseller Plans Plans*: |Starter|Medium|Huge|Ultra|Micro Reseller|Mini Reseller|Moderate Reseller|Partner Reseller Disk Space|2048 MB|5120 MB|10240 MB|204800 MB|20 GB|50 GB|100 GB|1000 GB Monthly Data Transfer|20 GB|50 GB|100...
  4. M

.:: MyHoZt ::. We Are Glad to offer you our premium Hosting & Reseller Plans Plans*: |Starter|Medium|Huge|Ultra|Micro Reseller|Mini Reseller|Moderate Reseller|Partner Reseller Disk Space|2048 MB|5120 MB|10240 MB|204800 MB|20 GB|50 GB|100 GB|1000 GB Monthly Data Transfer|20 GB|50...
  5. M

.:: MyHoZt ::. We Are Glad to offer you our premium Hosting & Reseller Plans Plans*: |Starter|Medium|Huge|Ultra|Micro Reseller|Mini Reseller|Moderate Reseller|Partner Reseller Disk Space|2048 MB|5120 MB|10240 MB|204800 MB|20 GB|50 GB|100 GB|1000 GB Monthly Data Transfer|20 GB|50...
  6. M

.:: MyHoZt ::. We Are Glad to offer you our premium Hosting & Reseller Plans Plans*: |Starter|Medium|Huge|Ultra|Micro Reseller|Mini Reseller|Moderate Reseller|Partner Reseller Disk Space|2048 MB|5120 MB|10240 MB|204800 MB|20 GB|50 GB|100 GB|1000 GB Monthly Data Transfer|20 GB|50 GB|100...
  7. M

Domain for sale

Dear all Kindly this domain was bought for one of my clients BUT it appears he used paypal account which he dont own ! So I payed for the domain and I can give it to him The domain is: yokkitesedot.com If you are interested Please post your offer here or PM me Only hoping to sell it !
  8. M

.:: MyHoZt ::. We Are Glad to offer you our premium Hosting Plans Plans*: |Starter|Medium|Huge|Ultra Disk Space|2048 MB|5120 MB|10240 MB|204800 MB Monthly Data Transfer|20 GB|50 GB|100 GB|200 GB CPanel 11|yes|yes|yes|yes Fantastico|yes|yes|yes|yes MySQL Databases|5|10|50|unlimited...
  9. M

.:: MyHoZt ::. We Are Glad to offer you our premium Hosting Plans Plans*: |Starter|Medium|Huge|Ultra Disk Space|2048 MB|5120 MB|10240 MB|204800 MB Monthly Data Transfer|20 GB|50 GB|100 GB|200 GB CPanel 11|yes|yes|yes|yes Fantastico|yes|yes|yes|yes MySQL Databases|5|10|50|unlimited...
  10. M

.::MyHoZt ::. server 2&3 are down

Hi .:: MyHoZt ::. server 2&3 are down The servers and data are ok JUST CARO data center is upgrading its connections so All sites hosted on server 2 & 3 will be down The expected down time is 6 - 8 hours Please be patient and sorry for inconvience For more info...
  11. M

.:: MyHoZt ::. is now with New design

Hi We are Glad to announce that .:: MyHoZt ::. has finished her New Design which suite all it package Have fun and plase review it !:evilb:
  12. M

.:: MyHoZt ::. - The Host where you end to !

.:: MyHoZt ::. We Are Glad to offer you our premium Hosting Plans Plans*: |Starter|Medium|Huge Disk Space|2048 MB|5120 MB|10240 MB Monthly Data Transfer|20 GB|50 GB|100 GB CPanel 11|yes|yes|yes Fantastico|yes|yes|yes MySQL Databases|5|10|50 Subdomains|5|10|50 Email...
  13. M

.::MyHoZt ::. offers 10 free hosting acoount ==no catch ==

.::MyHoZt ::. offers 10 free hosting acoount (no catch) (4 accounts left) Hi This is Haytham Tantawy .:: MyHoZt ::. Sales representative We offer FWS members ONLY 10 accounts for 6 months Edit: 4 accounts left 1 GB Disk space 10 GB premium Bandwidth 5 ftp accounts 5 mail account , list...
  14. M

What is the best payment gateway ?

Hi I am starting a new hosting site and i dont know which payment method should i choose I heared that 2 checkout is the best but the take 49$ for signing up so i must be sure that it is the best IF THERE ARE OTHER KNOW PAYMENT GATE WAT please specify
  15. M

.:: ArabHoZteR ::. Webhosting never been more Reliable !!

.:: ArabHoZteR If you are seraching for Reliable & Fast Hosting you are in the right place We offer you a varity of plans with decent uptime We won't get your money away we have been ib buisness for 1 year and not going anywhere We accept Paypal , E-Gold & MoneyBookers Our plans ...
  16. M

Hosting as low as 5$/mo

.:: ArabHoZteR ::. All Plans come with : » MultiLingual Control Panel » One-click Scripts Installer (Blogs, CMS, Forums...) » 24x7 (Customer Support ,Phone support ,Live Chat Support ,Integrated Ticketing System ) » 99.9% Uptime Guarantee » 30 Day Money Back Guarantee » $0.00...
  17. M

need a vps or reseller for 500$/yr

Hi I need a VPS or reseller so i wanna have so offer i can pay max 500 $ / year i wanna have more than 50 GB space & 500 GB B/W with Cpanel 11 custom nameserver i acctually need a reseller but i know that 50 GB space is much for a reseller
  18. M

Reliable hosting needed ( 400 mb space )

Hi I have a request here : more than: 400 MB space 10 GB B/W at least : 5 ftp accounts 10 email account 5 mysql db Cpanel & fantastico php 5 ( prefered) I want to re-open my website it is about my team a soccer team in egypt : ahly team Language used : Arabic & English...
  19. M

.:: ArabhoZteR ::. - up to 1 GB Cpanel 11 reliable hosting , instant activation

.:: ArabhoZteR ::. We are back again after about 4 months of stopin giving away free hosting We are back again ! with reliable fast & free hosting With instant activation we have 3 plans so you can choose from Starter Space: 300 MB Bandwidth: 3000 MB Max FTP Accounts : 3...
  20. M

10 GB / 200 GB B/w + 1 domain = 30 $/year

Hi Req. : 1 .com domain space : 5 GB B/W : 75 GB php 5 (recomanded) , perl 500 email account , ftp , mysql Price : 30 $ For the host : 99.9 % uptime 2 years or more .. expreince good reputation Payment Method : Fund transfer to USA OR UK If you wanna ask what will be the site...
Back