• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

Free Cpanel Webhosting -All in 1 (Domain,php,mysql,fatastico,sitebuilder,and more...)

Just got a reply from the system administrator. Moderator, please unstick it from the forum and maybe delete the offer? Very bad practice of this company.
  2. P

MyFreeHost - Free Hosting (NO ADS) - Post2Host (LOW POST AMOUNTS) - Automated Setup!

hm.. maybe the moderator must un-stick from the forum????
  3. P

MyFreeHost - Free Hosting (NO ADS) - Post2Host (LOW POST AMOUNTS) - Automated Setup!

Signups Closed Free Accounts are currently disabled, Paid Accounts are comming in the near future. ????
  4. P

Free Cpanel Webhosting -All in 1 (Domain,php,mysql,fatastico,sitebuilder,and more...)

I guess it's not anymore a free service. Could someone verify?
  5. P

Hi, can you send me a demo account so that I can check the service? Thanks.

Hi, can you send me a demo account so that I can check the service? Thanks.
  6. P

Stable hostιng provider needed

Hi, where are the server premises located in ?
  7. P

Hi, what kind of encrypted e-mail scheme you offer?
  8. P

Hello, do you have a demo account in order to test the service?

Hello, do you have a demo account in order to test the service?
  9. P

Thank you for the offers. However you don't mention about the encrypted e-mail folders. Do you both support this requirement since it's an important requirement.
  10. P

Hello, I would a stable hosting provider with the following requirements: -- Hosting 25 gb space 100 gb bandwidth 1 dedicated IP address Encrypted e-mail folders SSH access A number of FTP, domains, sub-domain, e-mail accounts cpanel or alternative Location UK (prefered) or Europe --...
  11. P

Jabber server host for 2 users

Hello, I would like a jabber server host for 2 users. I am going to use this implementation for a small project.
Back